The Business Development team work with fast-growing businesses in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
We operate in over 120 countries and help over 1,000 clients expand into new markets and territories every month. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to build them a profitable and scalable channel of new customers. Our Sales team develop a strong client base of market leading companies and continue to consult closely with them to help improve close rates and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salary (alongside a great commission scheme) and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK. This is the third year that MVF has also been ranked in the top ten places to work in the UK by the Sunday Times Best Companies list.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in 1st in the top places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world-class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to be at the heart of a growing, award-winning Tech business, having a massive impact from day one, then please apply now!