To set you on the right track, you’ll be joining our Sales Academy from the start - a 3 month programme designed for ambitious people looking for an accelerated career path.
You’ll receive one-to-one coaching, classroom-based training and applying this in a real-world environment. You’ll quickly learn everything from how to identify a high-value target through to how to close a deal and really work consultatively with your existing clients.
The MVF Sales Team
MVF’s Sales division work with fast-growing businesses around the world, opening up opportunities in a huge range of markets.
We operate in over 120 countries and help over 1,000 clients expand into new markets and territories every month. We work closely with our partners to build them a profitable and scalable channel of new customers.
The Sales team develop a strong client base of market-leading companies and continue to consult closely with them to help improve close rates and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our customer leads.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary (alongside a great commission scheme) and ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with a tonne of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.
So who are MVF? Simply put, we’re a customer generation business - we find sales-ready leads for our clients, using cutting edge digital marketing techniques. We operate on a massive scale, generating millions of leads every year for our global clients.
We’re super high growth - growing on average 30% every year - for 10 years. We’ve won awards such as the Queens Award for Enterprise and topped the Tech Track 100. We also have very, very ambitious growth plans - but we need people like you to help drive us there.
We’re also a great place to work - and that isn’t just us saying that. We won the Sunday Times Best Place to Work in the UK award in 2020.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to be at the heart of a growing, award-winning Tech business, having a massive impact from day one, then please apply now!Apply now