A global customer generation business, supplying some of the world’s leading global brands with high volumes of new customers. We’re on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams - and we want you to join us!
We believe that people are our greatest strength, and are lucky enough to have a world-class team of 450+ MVFers building our remarkable culture and driving growth for our clients, primarily in the UK and US - and we’ll soon be launching our third office, this time in the APAC region.
We believe in working smarter, not harder. People join us to develop their careers, work with top talent - and transform the industry. We’ve grown rapidly and consistently over the last ten years, topping the Sunday Times Tech Track in 2013. We weren’t happy with 6th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies 2017 - so we made 1st place in the Sunday Times Best Companies 2020!
Our Technology team delivers our industry-leading platforms across every aspect of the business - content publishing, customer acquisition, marketing automation, global-scale CRM, and analytics across petabytes of data. We work with every other department to add massive value for all our customers - and we’re constantly looking for talented people to join us.
A Lead Analyst to lead our vital and growing Analytics team. You will help set the long-term vision and strategy for data-driven decision making in the company and through your team, deliver the datasets, models and analysis MVF relies on to drive our extraordinary growth.
Reporting into our CTO and working closely with functional leads and Product Managers across the business, you will drive a roadmap that unlocks greater performance and insight from our data. You’ll ensure that the data is reliable and up-to-date, and accessible through Explores and Dashboards. Then, you’ll increase the level of Analysis within the Analytics team, and across the business.
The Analytics team consists of four Analysts reporting directly into you, plus a variety of Data-Spokes and Data-Champions who through a connection to the team can deliver innovations to data models and help drive the adoption and roll-out of new functionality. You’ll also be supported by the Data Engineering Team who deliver infrastructure and ETL as required.
Coming into a new role, you will be self-sufficient and confident in managing the various demands of the function, however you’ll find the team and the wider business very supportive and willing to invest time in setting you up to succeed. The breadth of the role, and the autonomy it affords, makes this an exciting opportunity for someone with energy and initiative, wanting to step up into a management position.
- Best practice rock-solid datasets: Using world-class technology to provide analysis and BI reporting to MVF. Automating data governance, glossary and testing where possible.
- High performance: Queries and models optimised for speed. Costs associated with ingestion and compute forecasted.
- Advanced analytics: Coach and lead the team in providing insights and analysis using statistical methods, significance testing, regression and other modelling techniques.
- Measurement and KPIs: Partner with senior leaders, Strategy Team and Product Managers to improve KPIs and metrics of our business and strategies.
- Build and manage our Analytics team - help to develop a high-performance culture in which your analysts, Data-Spokes and Data-Champions can thrive
- MVF Data University: Deliver Analysis and BI training through others, so that all MVF teams are confident and competent in their use of data in the execution of their role.
- Team development: Oversee the development of a competency model, progression framework, onboarding and training materials for the Analytics team. Identify external training and work with the L&D team to create a programme to upskill Analysts.
- Stakeholder relationships: Delight CxOs and stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Strategy, Sales, Finance and Technology; Serve as strategic advisor and enabler across the organization to achieve departmental objectives.
- Become a subject matter expert in the business logic of our platform; help to drive Product roadmaps to improve our systems and our business model.