The Customer Service Manager role is pivotal in driving customer success while balancing commercial objectives at MVF and has two main areas of responsibility.
1- Leading the Customer Service team who provide dispute resolution services on behalf of our clients
2- Quality Assurance function who monitor the quality of our Contact Centre qualification processes.
You will need to be able to analyse and report on data to alert stakeholders to issues surrounding refund rates and customer challenges as well as Contact Centre performance. You will be required to constantly review and improve our processes and systems and meet SLA and commercial targets.
This role requires someone who has fantastic leadership and organisation skills, as well as the ability to deliver solutions that benefit both internal and external customers.
A bit about the team:
At MVF we help our clients find customers that they would not be able to find themselves through our own marketing activity. Business owners will register their interest in a product or service on one of our websites and confirm their requirements. Their details are then sent through to our clients who go on to close the sales.
The Customer Service team steps in when a lead fails to go through our automated processes, think a missing digit of a phone number or an email address spelt incorrectly. The team will research and repair the lead so it can be sent through to our clients. The team also investigates disputes, this is when a client is asking for a refund. In this case, the team will review the lead and check is against our dispute policy, then work with the sales team before making a decision to refund or not.
You will also be responsible for our Quality Assurance Team who listens to a number of calls each month to check each individual agent's performance. This helps us to present disputes in the first place and ensure that we are running a world class contact centre!
What will you be doing?
As the Customer Services Manager you will
- Provide strategic direction,leadership and coaching to QA and Dispute Resolution Teams
- Establish KPIs for continuous operational and customer satisfaction improvements
- Investigating client disputes through outbound telephone calls or call recording assessment against SLAs
- Working with our Contact Centre and Sales teams on QA - setting industry leading qualification standards
- Partner with MVF wide business units, working across all levels, including Director and Executive board stakeholders
As the Customer Service Manager you will have
- Worked in Contact Centres previously, ideally in a leadership role within Customer Service, Dispute Resolution or Quality Assurance
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence
- Experience with clearly presenting findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders and external customers
What we offer you:
- We benchmark our salaries at MVF to ensure that they are competitive.
- Ample opportunity for progression and development- both of our Operations Managers were Team Leader in our Contact Centre and many of our Team Leaders started on the phones themselves
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £,1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.