MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are.
About the role:
As the Senior SEO Executive you will work in one of our publishing team’s vertical brand hubs as a dedicated SEO resource. Collaborating with all teams within the Publishing department, the Senior SEO Executive will have a robust understanding of SEO (generalist or specialist) and effectively use analysis and judgement to make complex decisions and clearly communicate these. They are integral to the development and implementation of the brand’s content and SEO strategy, and are responsible for delivering roadmap objectives with direction from the SEO Manager.
You will benefit from a creative environment where autonomous thinking is encouraged, have the chance to test ideas of your own by running SEO experiments and to work on large scale projects.
What you'll be doing:
The Senior SEO Executive is responsible for implementing on-site and off-site SEO best practice and supporting the content team to ensure all website content is optimised for maximum organic search visibility.
- Prioritise and deliver the brand’s on-site SEO strategy
- Conduct content reviews and provide feedback to the Content team to ensure all website copy is optimised
- Surface SEO opportunities and communicate the impact of these to the brand Editor to assist with strategic planning
- Conduct SEO audits to ensure best SEO practice is applied to the website
- Deliver detailed content briefs utilising keyword research, content gap, and competitive analysis to help our pages rank more effectively
- Make recommendations to further develop and improve the content research and production/briefing process
- Coordinate cross-functionally and consult on SEO best practice to all teams within the Publishing department
- Communicate key information to relevant stakeholders and the wider team
- Test, research and develop new SEO initiatives
- Deliver data analysis to provide insights that drive actionable outcomes
- Facilitate delivery of SEO training modules to junior members within the Publishing department
- Be passionate about providing our users with the best possible search experience
- Interested in SEO, digital marketing
- Interested in SEO content strategies
- Be analytical with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience of using a CMS and HTML a plus
- Proactive and independent approach to working life
- Good communication and organisational skills
What will happen next?
Even though we are not currently in the office, MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
- There is no closing date for the Senior SEO Executive position as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview with a member of our Talent Team. If successful, you will be invited to interview with the hiring team
- We will then set you a task so we can see you in action and this will be presented at the final interview stage
What we're offering you
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company - You'll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
More about MVF:
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!