The Design Team at MVF consists of talented UX Designers, UX Writers and UI Designers. We are now looking to add dedicated Product Designers to the mix to help us improve our portfolio of internal products. Design is a centralised resource for the business and we partner with stakeholders and product teams to solve business problems and provide tools to empower our marketing and sales teams.
Over the past 10 years, MVF has built a suite of internal platforms that our teams use to prospect and launch new clients, manage subscriptions, optimise marketing campaigns, create conversion funnels, tools for A/B testing and lead processing.
Originally made using bootstrap the interfaces became increasingly cluttered with settings and choices as our business needs and models grew and changed.
Working closely with other designers, engineers and stakeholders, you will be responsible for improving the usability, user interfaces and overall experience of our internal products through discovery research, data, strong processes and a good understanding of design principles and patterns.
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineering and key stakeholders to define and solve problems
- Translate insights from your research into actionable outcomes
- Sketch, prototype, user test and present your ideas to assess their viability and iterate on your solutions over time
- Design the components, interactions, and transitions using the appropriate design patterns
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas
What Success Looks Like:
- Demonstrable experience designing outcomes based on research insights
- You have helped ship products and sites that solve real problems, and that people use, with a strong portfolio to back it up
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility, raising the design bar with functional and modern UI
- Able to articulate a strong understanding of design fundamentals - i.e principles, user-centricity, the importance of feedback and grasps that design is not done in isolation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a willingness to own problems
- Work effectively within an Agile environment
Our Ideal MVFer:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Workable knowledge of the A/B testing process
- Comfortable with some level of ambiguity and having your work critiqued
- Enjoy facilitating workshops and getting stakeholder buy-ins
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity