MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Intro to the team:
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The SEO team is responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
What will you be doing?
As the SEO Campaign Specialist, you will
- Be responsible for creating and executing the SEO outreach campaigns strategy and delivery brand goals on some of our websites
- Coordinate and deliver SEO outreach campaigns from end-to-end, coordinating with SEO, Tech and the Content teams
- Define and roll our off-page SEO best practices across multiple MVF brand hubs
- Work closely with the brand Editors and Deputy Editors to present and validate outreach and content marketing campaigns that aim at acquiring links from identified link targets and build the brand authority
- Be passionate about SEO and keep up to date with industry trends
- Have delivered successful campaign strategy
- Work with and influence stakeholders across MVF
- Coach and support fellow team members
- Have worked in a similar role previously, either at an agency or in-house
We are looking for someone that can teach us something new and in return, you will have the autonomy to define and shape our strategy going forward!
What will happen next?
Even though we are not currently in the office, MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
- There is no closing date for the SEO Campaign Specialist position as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview with a member of our Talent Team. If successful, you will be invited to a google hangouts interview with the hiring team
- If successful, you will be set a short task and present your findings to the hiring team over google hangouts
- A final stage may be required with internal stakeholders
What we're offering you:
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company - You'll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
More about MVF:
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!