MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
What you'll be doing
As a Researcher at MVF, you will be responsible for delivering research projects for our the Publishing team across our new technology brand. The primary focus of this role is to support and partner with the content team, providing writers with relevant insights to ensure the website content is well researched in order to optimise organic search visibility.
You will collaborate with the editor and deputy editor to scope the research project, define success measures, agree on deliverables and timelines.
- Participate in planning sessions with editors to surface research projects opportunities
- Help produce in-depth industry analysis and reports investigating a wide range of sectors. This could include reaching out to companies within the industry!
- Collect and analyse data on consumers, competitors and market place(s).
- Able to provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communications.
- Manage brand reputation.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Monitor the progress of research projects and data processes.
- Measure success of research projects by doing reviews and communicate results to editors
- Keep on top of the research industry and suggest new methodologies
- Fact check content for brands, making sure they align with research driven insight
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Passion to provide our users with the best possible search experience
- Strong interest in research
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail, communicate well and be highly organised.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Is happy to show initiative, takes responsibility and develop own ideas.
- You're a non-stop learner, observant, curious, analytical full of ideas and a lateral thinker. Comfortable being a proactive, self-starter looking to be able to cave out your own way.
This is a very exciting new role grounded in the fundamentals of research but also includes collaborating and creating a strategy for one of our new technology brands. It will be a perfect opportunity for a self-starter who is energised by working in a fast paced environment. There is a lot of space to grow professionally within this role.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary and ample opportunity for growth and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you'll receive a yearly £1,000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library.
- You perform best when you're at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime, we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga. (These are available online until we're back in the office)
- Free healthy breakfast daily (once we’re back in the office, of course!)
- We're a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties. Through this crazy time our resident DJs have been livestreaming gigs from the comfort of their own homes!