What you'll be doing:
As a Senior Internal Communications Executive you will be identifying key business messages and transforming them into easy to understand and accessible content that all MVFers want to engage with!
- Create authentic, inclusive, results-focused communications enabling MVF to achieve its objectives
- Build relationships and understand stakeholder needs; use this information to design and produce high quality communication materials that supports the delivery of all internal messaging
- Be the go to person for all things internal comms, identifying and escalating common themes or issues when necessary
- Keep our brand tone of voice alive and ensure all communications are in line with our vision, mission, strategies and goals
- Support fellow MVFers in their preparation of presentations and the facilitation of key company-wide events
- Be an active member of MVF’s key groups including the Social and CSR committees and our Networks, providing communications guidance and support, ensuring all activities are aligned to company principles and values
- Display exceptional written and spoken communication with the ability to distill messages clearly
- Have designed, produced and published high quality and engaging communications materials that support and deliver business goals
- Be results focused, with the ability to deliver against a wide variety of business objectives at pace
- Have implemented innovative communications strategies, ideally having worked across multiple internal comms systems such as email, slack, social media, website and blogs. We have our eye on podcasts, so any experience here would be a bonus!
- Be discreet and diplomatic- internal communications work with stakeholders prior to company wide announcements and you appreciate the importance of people hearing the right message in the best way
- Love innovation, we are looking for someone who can build upon our current ways of working and is keen to introduce new ideas
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are.
For us, internal communications is more than just writing a newsletter or sending a company wide email, it is about executing communications campaigns to enhance employee engagement, deepen MVFers’ understanding of key messages and deliver a shared sense of purpose across the organisation. Ultimately, you will be cascading MVF’s values and strategy to its people and ensuring that our global workforce is engaged, listened to and aligned with our commercial strategy.
What will happen next?
Even though we are not currently in the office, MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
- There is no closing date for the Senior Internal Communications Executive position as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview with a member of our Talent Team. If successful, you will be asked to complete a short task
- The team will review your task and you may be invited to a google hangouts interview with our Internal comms team
- We anticipate that there will be a final interview stage
What we're offering you
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company - You'll notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!