MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced optimisation specialist to shape and deliver the Strategic CRO/Experiments roadmap for one of our most exciting new products, and deliver significant revenue growth through a comprehensive and systematic application of a robust CRO methodology.This is a hands-on role.
The Conversions Team are a 13-strong team of conversion rate optimisation experts. The team own the performance of 600+ landing pages and over 20 publishing assets consisting of tens of thousands of monetizable pages that we operate. Together, these generate over 9m leads each year. Conversion rate is a hugely important profit lever for us, and we are looking to invest significantly to build out the people and technology capability in this important area.
Working collaboratively with colleagues from UX, Data, Tech, Marketing, Publishing and Commercial teams, you’ll have full ownership and accountability for:
- Shaping and delivering the Strategic CRO/Experiments roadmap for one of our most exciting new products
- Project managing the end-to-end CRO workflow
- Defining local business objectives, agreeing KPIs and hitting stretch targets
- Conducting user-centred research to uncover key conversion barriers along the whole marketing funnel
- Developing well-formed, evidence-driven problem statements and hypotheses
- Scheduling experiments
- Implementing bold experiments aimed at driving step changes in RPV
- Communicating test results and user insights to local stakeholders and the wider CRO team
- Mentoring, supporting and training junior team members and new hires
- Contributing to the MVF knowledge base of online best practice
As well as outstanding CRO skills, you’ll be a strong project manager with impeccable communications and the confidence and credibility to influence demanding stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
What Success Looks Like:
- Clear recommendations from research: Analytical skills and critical thinking are used to identify, prioritise and communicate conversion barriers
- Collaborative approach to solving conversion issues: Key colleagues are consulted at all stages of the CRO process, with particular focus on effective ideation and design sessions
- Comprehensive pipeline of bold ideas: A substantial pipeline of bold ideas ensures coverage targets are hit or exceeded, increasing chances of delivering step-change improvements in RPV
- Delivery of robust experiments at high velocity: Experiments are designed, executed and interpreted using robust statistical practices
- Communication is consistently effective: Strong relationships with key stakeholders established and built on trust; clear feedback about experiment performance and pipeline status is given regularly
- Experience of optimizing marketing campaigns
- Experienced in the ideation, development, set up and running of digital experiments and a/b tests
- Has knowledge across a range of CRO research and testing tools (Google Analytics, VWO, HotJar, Optimizely, Optimize, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Experience of working with technical teams to deliver server-side testing and feature rollouts is a great
- Understands the mechanics of user interfaces, best practices, use of colour and branding to maximise engagement & conversion
- Has experience managing CRO pipelines for multiple clients/businesses at the same time
What will happen next?
Even though we are not currently in the office, MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone call with a member of our Talent Team who will then discuss the relevant next steps with you.