MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields.
As a Senior Conversions Executive, you will be responsible for leading and managing the testing strategies day to day across some of our key brands (with support and direction from the CRO Manager). This involves generating creative testing pipelines, launching tests and analysing them.
Overall it is a dynamic role which requires you to really understand our users, their journeys and influences. Then working with the right people to come up with data informed creative solutions.
The Conversions Team are a 14-strong team of CRO experts which owns the performance of tens of thousands of monetizable pages that generate over 9m leads each year.
Conversion rate is a hugely important profit lever for us, and we are looking to invest significantly to build out the people and technology capability in this important area.
- Leading idea-generating sessions to create your own testing pipeline. You will then maintain, prioritise and own your testing pipeline
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn directly off CRO experts, with a view to manage and own your own testing pipeline on your own site within the first 12 months
- Analysing and reporting test results, insights and learnings to the Publishing team and the wider business
- Own biweekly meetings to update the brand editorial team and stakeholders on your progress and priorities
- Managing and delivering bigger/innovative testing ideas that look for both revenue and user experience improvements
- Owning, delivering and reporting on roadmap key objectives
What Success Looks Like:
- Consistently meeting and exceeding key testing win targets and other revenue based KPIs
- Continually finding innovative ways to deliver more value to the business and users throughout our brands
- Owning key objectives and collaborating effectively across marketing, commercial, tech, UX and design teams to improve workflows and processes
- Communicating all tests and projects effectively across the relevant teams and wider business
What will happen next?
Even though we are not currently in the office, MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone call with a member of our Talent Team who will then discuss the relevant next steps with you.