Come join us!
We are creating a world class team of digital marketers to accelerate growth in our B2B division. This is an exciting opportunity to shape global marketing strategy using cutting edge digital technology to launch a diverse range of products in fast growing markets. We act as a central point between sales and marketing using strong commercial acumen to execute mass market campaigns and maximise profitability. We go above and beyond to ensure our product is the highest quality to maximise our clients ROI.
What we are offering:
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- Manage communication between Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to ensure all are aligned with product delivery strategy
- Launching new products in new and existing B2B sectors to maximise profitability and client ROI
- Use knowledge from all digital channels to maximise profit margins and deliver our clients the highest quality product
- Build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Conduct internal and market analysis to identify key areas of growth for new products
- Help build and improve resilient internal processes that will allow the business to scale quickly
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has very strong analytical skills (Excel etc.)
- Has excellent logic and problem solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make bold decision and push through a business case
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.