The Marketing Operations Strategy team is well-established at MVF and is right at the heart of our product delivery. We act as a central point between sales and marketing using strong commercial acumen to execute mass market campaigns and maximise profitability. We go above and beyond to ensure our product is the highest quality to maximise our clients ROI.
We are creating a world class team of digital marketers to accelerate growth in our B2B division. This is an exciting opportunity to shape global marketing strategy using cutting edge digital technology to launch a diverse range of products in fast growing markets. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to make a big impact, fast!
- Manage communication between Sales, Tech and Marketing teams to ensure all are aligned with product delivery strategy
- Launching new products in new and existing B2B sectors to maximise profitability and client ROI
- Use knowledge from all digital channels to maximise profit margins and deliver our clients the highest quality product
- Build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Conduct internal and market analysis to identify key areas of growth for new products
- Help build and improve resilient internal processes that will allow the business to scale quickly
What Success Looks Like:
- Gross profit is maximised across B2B Markets
- Decisions are based on sound analysis and reasoning and communicated clearly to stakeholders
- Client performance is optimised for ROI
- Processes are created and improved to ensure scalable growth across the business
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has very strong analytical skills (Excel etc.)
- Has excellent logic and problem solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
- Has a positive attitude
- Is able to make bold decision and push through a business case
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Learn what it’s like to work in the Marketing Operations team here: