MVF is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and we’re currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. We now employ around 500 staff in the UK/USA and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The result of our growth and scale means our annual media spend is over £55M/year and are a Top 30 UK billing client with Google and growing rapidly.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most efficient marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
The Biddable Marketing Department comprises a number of Teams advertising across a range different digital marketing channels; these include Paid Search and Display (advertising on Google & Bing etc), Paid Social (Facebook & Instagram), CDN (native platforms like Taboola), as well as Teams focused on YouTube, Programmatic and smaller emerging platforms.
We aim to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With over 5 billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Senior Executive you will be making commercial recommendations and reporting back to stakeholders on high value SEM campaigns. You should also be comfortable telling stories with data to people across the business.
Within the wider team you will be expected to support and train less experienced members of the team. You will have the opportunity to lead a small team on quarterly, high-impact projects.You will be expected to raise the standards of performance marketing within your desired channel through continuous innovation, both from a creative standpoint & from how we interpret & action relevant data.
- Campaign management: Running paid digital marketing campaigns; building successful marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and keyword analysis.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills: Using a variety of data sources to analyse ad performance data, e.g Click Through Rate, Conversion Rate, and how they impact revenue and profit.
- Stakeholder management: Building relationships with other MVF teams, keeping them up to date with campaign performance and any issues or opportunities you or your team have encountered.
- Commercial awareness: Demonstrating an interest in commercial factors behind the marketing, and being comfortable explaining to others what impact these factors have on performance.
- Producing killer marketing content: Producing marketing creative, copy and other content to tight deadlines.
- Problem solving: Showing a creative and innovative approach to problem solving, and able to explain your logic to different stakeholders.
- Ambition and drive: Showing a strong desire to drive to be world class
- Technical knowledge: Proving a thorough understanding of our marketing platforms, both theoretical (how the platform/auction works) and practically (how to do more complex tasks).
- Internal team leadership: Surfacing projects/process improvement initiatives to the wider team to push marketing on our channels to the next level
What Success Looks Like:
- Your campaigns are optimised, consistently hitting or exceeding both commercial targets and channel KPIs, and are in line with our team’s best practices
- You’re doing consistent, data driven testing to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance - this is crucial in such a fast moving industry
- Campaign issues are quickly understood and resolved, and any negative impact is communicated honestly & transparently to the wider team
- Positive strategies and untapped opportunities are recognised and communicated to the wider team
- Honest feedback about campaign performance is provided, and relationships with key team members are strong and built on trust
- Personal development is made a priority, on an individual basis and as a member of the team, through smart working practice, regular innovation and rising to the challenges you face day-to-day.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A passion for digital marketing
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
If you are interested please apply to find out more!