The People Team are a united team of culture champions driven to accelerate MVF’s growth. We’re committed to inspiring and enabling our people in an environment where their voices are heard and they are proud to work. The People Team comprises of People Experience, Talent, Talent Brand, Learning & Development and Office Management.
This is a Learning and Development (L&D) contractor role that will be responsible for helping us to design and implement remote onboarding activities, specifically for our Contact Centre teams. You’ll be creating engaging digital experiences and helping new MVFers get to grips with our processes and systems in creative ways. You’ll need to work closely with key stakeholders to identify programme needs and relevant digital solutions while ensuring evaluation and measures of success are an integral part of the onboarding process.
- Working with stakeholders to identify onboarding programme development needs
- Planning and structuring the remote onboarding journey
- Seeking input and feedback from key stakeholders
- Designing virtual sessions including, slide decks, activities and facilitation notes where necessary
- Using our existing learning platform to structure the new starter experience
- Designing and building digital content such as e-learning modules, animations, short videos, interactive system demos and assessments
- Defining evaluation criteria and processes to ensure continuous improvement
What Success Looks Like:
- Delivering a highly engaging smooth onboarding experience for new starters
- Utilising technology to design and deliver creative remote onboarding activities
- Applying the complete training cycle to remote onboarding programme development
- Partnering closely with key stakeholders to ensure they’re involved and have input at every stage of the training cycle.
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Advanced knowledge of content management systems or learning experience platforms
- Highly skilled in Adobe Captivate or another e-learning authoring tool
- Experience of designing remote onboarding programmes
- Ability to create animated videos
- Video editing skills - Camtasia or other
- Recording interactive system demos
- Working with others to design processes and engaging development activities
- Experience of Contact Centre operations and Telemarketing