MVF is a global customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 120 countries. In 2013, MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech company in the UK, and this year was also named the business with the 50th fastest growing profits in the UK.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help get us there!
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were placed as the Number 1 place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2020, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. People join us to change the industry, work with world class talent, develop their careers and become part of our remarkable culture.
- Do you find yourself thinking of how you could creatively transform the onboarding experience or information architecture of websites/apps/products you use?
- Are you confident in presenting and articulating your decisions to stakeholders, using relevant KPIs to measure and report on your success?
If so, MVF’s UX Team might be just for you! We are searching for an innovative UX Researcher, with a proven track record of producing detailed research artifacts and then turning those insights into actions, improving the user experience along the way.
You’ll be part of a tight-knit, cross-functional team of UX Leaders, Conversion Specialists and Business Owners.
So, if you have a well established UX research process with measured outcomes, articulating your success and failure stories and the lessons learned from those work, send us your portfolio for review.
About Our UX Team
We’re assembling a team of world-class UX practitioners who are a bridge between business objectives and user goals. At MVF, we set high standards and creating a delightful user experience is business as usual.
We are on a personalisation journey, keeping our services relevant to our users at different stages of the buying funnel. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to understand our users better by improving our research techniques, our technical capabilities and design leadership.
We are now looking to diversify the skillset of our UX team with the addition of a UX Researcher.
- Be an advocate for users while understanding product and business goals
- Lead user research initiatives and translate insights from your in-depth research into actionable outcomes through workshop facilitation
- Collaborate with other UXers designers, product managers, engineering and key stakeholders to define and solve problems inline with business outcomes
- User test and present your ideas to assess their viability and iterate on your solutions over time
What Success Looks Like
- Proven experience using data analysis and user research to drive change
- You have helped ship products and sites that solve real problems, and that people use, with a strong portfolio to back it up
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with Agile software development environment
- Experience with a/b and multivariate testing processes
- In-depth knowledge of best practices with regard to web standards, usability and accessibility
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a willingness to own problems
- Comfortable using design tools such as XD/Sketch/Figma
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and what led us to be placed as Number 1 company to work for in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2020, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be a world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drive to be World Class
- Work Smart and Deliver Fast
- Love Innovation
- Help Others Succeed
- Earn Trust
- Inspire Positivity