MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 350 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the number 1 best place to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2020, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart and Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Earns Trust
- Help Others Succeed
- Inspires Positivity
The People Team take pride in attracting and engaging world class talent for all our teams at MVF. We partner very closely with our hiring managers to plan and implement the most effective and creative resourcing approaches to attract the best talent to help MVF grow. We also are very active in the external Talent Community to understand current market conditions and make sure we adopt a values first approach in how we hire for MVF.
This is a contract position helping the People Team recruit across the business. You will:
- Provide the best possible candidate experience to anyone who engages with MVF - we don’t want people complaining about us on Linkedin!
- Work closely with the Head of Talent and Talents Partner to plan future resourcing requirements
- Manage applications in our ATS (Greenhouse), making sure candidates profiles are fully updated - not the most exciting part, but has to be done!
- Write and update job postings across all platforms ensuring they are easy to read and engaging
- You’ll be able to get involved in some cool projects away from just finding new candidates. This may include making videos for the people team or getting involved in our diversity campaign.
- Actively promote MVF as an employer of choice - this shouldn’t be hard!
What Success Looks Like:
- Placing lots of excellent candidates into MVF!
- Establishing proactive talent and recruitment pipelines - so when we have a new job, we have a selection of quality candidates to approach straight away
- Positive feedback from the hiring teams and candidates you have engaged with
Our Ideal MVFer will...
- Be a brilliant communicator who is comfortable speaking to people in person, over the phone and digitally
- Be a good judge of character - we want to keep the brilliant culture at MVF with more cool people!
- Always be on the lookout for the next best way to attract talent
- Organise your workload to maximise efficiency
- Have some Tech or Digital Marketing resourcing experience - this isn’t a prerequisite, just a ‘nice-to-have’. If you have the other qualities, we can help you learn the rest.
- Be a another cool individual to have around the office!
- Taking your experiences into consideration we offer up to £30,000 per annum.
Because of all that, you will be joining a company that has finished in the top 10 of the Sunday Times best places to work for the last 3 years! This doesn’t happen by accident so we hope you’ll enjoy working here too!