What we're offering you
- $65,000 base salary + uncapped commission structure
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients
- Creating strategic outreach, closing, onboarding and scaling the biggest opportunities for MVF
- Ability to spot & launch business opportunities across different verticals and countries
- Communicate with MVF Marketing Operations in order to set marketing campaigns live, and subsequently conduct onboarding processes
- Manage and provide full support for every account in your portfolio
- Building close relationships with our technology, legal, finance, leadership and digital marketing teams
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.Apply now