What does an Account Executive at MVF do?
You’ll be building and managing your own portfolio of clients around the world, which will vary from developing new relationships over the phone, to flying out to meet with key clients to ensure they’re set up for success.
We believe in autonomy; armed with your negotiation skills, you’ll be setting the strategy, bringing on new clients and driving growth for them - along with plenty of support from our super-talented sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Research and build a pipeline of multinational clients.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing and Tech teams to launch new global verticals.
- Build great relationships with global clients once they’re onboard.
- Work with our Data Science team to understand where we can improve our Digital Marketing campaigns.
As an Account Executive you
- Have a keen interest in sales. If you have some sales experience, great, but if not, we have a Sales Academy to teach you all that you need to know.
- Will quickly and easily develop relationships with potential clients, building rapport from the first call.
- Solve complex problems, ensuring ROI for our clients and profitability for MVF.
- Keep up to date with market trends, helping you to compile business development lists, but also enabling you to have meaningful conversations with potential and live clients.
- Are eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop. All of our Sales Managers and Directors have progressed within MVF and as we are growing, we are looking for future leaders.
- Will channel your commercial mindset into the Account Executive role, enabling your success, and making a real difference to the future of MVF!
A bit about the team:
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
The Austin office was founded in 2015 and we have been growing ever since! You'll be operating within a startup environment, while also enjoying the support of the 400+ strong headquarters based in the UK.
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. You’ll use your commercial nous to lead the way, drive improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
What we offer you:
As an Account Executive, you will receive a competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities. You will also receive
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We're went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!