Creative Services are a team of 12 creatives from a wide range of disciplines. This includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Graphic Design and Print. The team is a centralised resource for the business, working on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands to MVF Support and Sales team projects. Take a look at some of the work the team have done here:
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
You will be responsible for delivering and managing MVF branded visuals across a number of project areas into the Business Development and People team. This includes acting as lead designer on marketing projects targeting new MVF partners, forming and growing a content suite that serves the full sales journey, providing continuous support for MVF sub brands for events and across our learning and development and MVF Networks functions. As a Senior Designer you will also be expected to offer frequent support and feedback to the wider team.
- Work with MVF Support and Communications functions to deliver high quality branded assets across print and digital.
- Manage the MVF brand content and asset library including making sure assets are shared and guidelines up to date and accessible.
- Own personal objectives that contribute towards the team vision and road map.
- Contribute often to design feedback sessions and brief reviews with art direction and coaching.
- Deliver company wide templates and materials on the Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Work directly with stakeholders to manage workflows, expectations and prioritise work against company value.
What Success Looks Like:
- Manage and extend the MVF brand developing new and engaging creative solutions to how it is presented.
- Establish a suite of impactful and effective sales and marketing materials.
- Be a leader in the Creative Services team at offering design guidance and coaching.
- Ensure workflows are frictionless and communication is open and frequent
Our Ideal Candidate
- Talented Designer who is skilled in Adobe Ps, Ai, Id
- Has experience creating scalable presentations in Google Slides and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Is commercially savvy and able to prioritise high value tasks effectively. Excellent time management.
- Highly collaborative and works well when leading or supporting creative projects.
- Is passionate about delivering world class creative content, and takes pride in their work.
- Solicits feedback from others and is eager to find ways to improve themselves, team and the company
- Passionate about creative industry and sharing innovative and relevant ideas with the Creative team.
- Understands the importance of data driven decisions
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
Apply now to find out more