As a Senior Paid Social Executive your primary responsibility will be managing advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram through both Nanigans and Ads Manager. You’ll build upon your previous knowledge and experience of Facebook marketing by running creative brainstorm sessions, setting up relevant tests, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data-driven ideas. You’ll get training to improve your skill sets, but you’ll also get to devise and lead training sessions in our Biddable Academy, in both general biddable techniques and in any areas in which you have a particular expertise. You will get the opportunity to lead on long term projects and inform best practice, as well as develop the wider focus and strategy of the team.
This role also involves communicating with stakeholders to provide performance updates and inform them of new strategies being tested to generate growth or drive improvements in margins. You will be involved in managing relationships with representatives from Facebook and Nanigans, and champion any innovations that they bring.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, optimising performance in line with MVF best practices and business priorities.
- Drive creative innovation by participating in brainstorming sessions and briefing into external and internal graphic designer to transform ideas into world-class visual ads.
- Contribute to running Biddable Academy, designing and delivering training on a wide range of marketing topics.
- Work with wider commercial and marketing teams to establish new strategies, through analysis of competitors and external market activities.
- Contribute to Paid Social and Biddable Team projects, driving innovation and account development on a long-term basis.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge to refine your campaign strategies.
What Success Looks Like:
- High number of campaigns optimised: Campaigns are optimised and prioritised so they consistently exceed financial expectations
- Problem-solver: Analytical ability used to fix issues quickly and independently, with the attention-to-detail to notice problems in the first place.
- Communication is effective: Strong relationships with key stakeholders established and built on trust; honest feedback about campaign performance and potential is consistently provided
- Creative Testing approach: New, exciting and targeted content continuously created and tested. Winning creatives are identified, reiterated and refreshed.
- Proactivity: Always driving forward, testing new ideas, always positive, loves margin, never bored. Contributes to the vision of the Biddable team by driving successful projects, delivered on time and with actionable results
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Proven Facebook advertising experience, preferably through Nanigans and/or Smartly, or large scale ad accounts in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Comfortable working to ROI and margin based targets, in a fast moving business environment
- Experience mentoring junior marketing executives is a plus.
- Strong desire to lead and drive our vision. We’re looking to increase revenue by 20% and are nearly doubling our headcount to support over the next year.
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills appropriate for running highly-targeted data-driven campaigns
- Proficient with Excel
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
The Biddable Marketing Department is made up of several teams operating across a number of marketing channels and platforms; these include Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram), Paid Search and Display (primarily on Google & Bing), Native (Taboola, Outbrain etc), Emerging paid media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc), YouTube and Programmatic Display (DBM).
As a member of our Paid Social division, you’ll join a strong culture of creativity; you and your team will be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. You’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
Our vision is to harness Facebook to deliver visionary ideas that connect clients to people.
MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 450 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted in the number 1 best place to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2020, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
- Drives to be World Class
- Works Smart & Delivers Fast
- Loves Innovation
- Helps others succeed
- Earns Trust
- Inspires Positivity