What does an Inside Sales Executive at MVF do?
This is the first time that MVF has launched Inside Sales in the US, building upon the proven track record of success across the UK. This is a great time to join as one of the founding members of the team, shaping the strategy and supercharging your career!
The role rewards an intelligent approach to prospecting ensuring that you are approaching the right companies and decision makers.You will use your strong negotiation skills to deliver high volumes of client interaction, primarily via phone selling. In this role you will master your pitching skills and quickly become an expert salesperson.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will
- Manage the full Sales Cycle, from identifying a new sales opportunity, to closing the deal, to early- stage account management.
- Keep up to date with market trends by building and maintaining a list of businesses and specific people to approach.
- Love approaching and building relationships with prospective customers by exceeding daily call targets.
- Develop and improve your own approach to outreach, using methods such as phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Pitch MVF to prospective clients and agree deals, ensuring ROI for our clients and profitability for MVF.
- Work as part of an international team, building relationships with the wider MVF Sales Team (both UK and US based), as well as the UK-based Operations, Marketing, and Tech specialists across the business
As an Inside Sales Executive you will
- Ideally have some sales experience, but this isn't essential as our Inside Sales Academy will give you all the tools you need to excel in this role!
- Quickly and easily develop relationships with potential clients, building rapport from the first call.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment where you need to multitask. Think multiple clients, at various stages of the sales cycle, plus lots of new prospects to approach.
- Be target driven, ensuring quality whilst working at both volume and pace.
About the Team:
MVF’s Inside Sales team is a specialist sales team that focuses on generating a large number of new business relationships across a wide range of products and industries. The team targets Smarter Sales by selling to small and midsize businesses (SMB’s) in order to fill gaps in existing campaigns to maximise MVF’s GP and overall profit margin.
The Inside Sales team works on both B2B and B2C campaigns as it sells to a variety of different industries across the Americas.
- Competitive basic salary, in addition to a commission structure.
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Matched 401k contributions
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We're went to Ibiza last year!
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
- Paid central Austin parking
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries.
In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!