Creative Services are a team of 12 creatives from a wide range of disciplines. This includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Graphic Design and Print. The team is a centralised resource for the business; working on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
Take a look at some of the work the team have done here:
The primary focus of the role is to design and animate creative assets that will appear across paid marketing and social channels. You can expect to lead on creative ideation, establishing campaign and ad ideas, and see them through into delivery. You will be primarily supporting the Facebook and YouTube team, however you can expect a rich mix of work that draws on your motion design, graphic design and illustration skills.
You can will be given the opportunity to lead projects and processes, learn and develop new skills and coach and train junior team members.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone Screening with Head of Creative Services or Senior Designer
- A face-to-face interview (via Google Hangouts, of course) where you will present your work and possibly do a design challenge, attended by the hiring manager and Head of Creative Services and/or Video Manager.
Our ideal candidate
- Is highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Can effectively communicate ideas with low fidelity sketches and able to explain design decisions to stakeholders
- Good experience using After Effects to animate.
- 3D design skills beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and business acumen with the ability to think strategically
- Strives to collaborate across creatives teams and brings other members into projects where appropriate
- Seeks to offer motion graphic expertise to improve project outcomes
- Facilitates others to learn motion graphic skills to increase efficiency across the business.
- Work effectively within our Agile environment
Apply now to find out more!