Business Development Representative
After spending your first three months building the foundations for success in this role within MVF’s Sales Academy, you will then be responsible for creating new business relationships with SMB clients across a wide range of products and industries.
The role rewards an intelligent approach to prospecting, high volumes of client interaction (primarily via phone selling), and strong negotiation skills. It focuses on the first stages of the client relationship so, with the majority of account management being handled by another team, you will have the time to master your pitching skills and quickly become an expert salesperson.
- Manage the full Sales Cycle, from Identifying a new sales opportunity, to closing the deal
- Early-stage Account Management of the clients that you onboard
- Building and maintaining a hit list of top prospects to whom you will pitch MVF’s services
- Meet and exceed daily activity and call targets
- Use the data tools provided to spot opportunities for smart deal-making
- Constantly making new sales that will drive revenue to The Americas Trading Hub
- Building close relationships with the wider MVF Sales Team (both UK and US-based), as well as the UK-based Operations, Marketing, and Tech specialists across the business
- Developing and improving your own approach to outreach, using methods such as Phone, Email, and LinkedIn
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Fantastic customer service skills combined with an exceptional phone manner
- Ability to keep lots of plates spinning - you will need to multitask all the time!
- Ideally some sort of sales experience, but this isn't essential
- Driven, articulate and hungry to succeed
- Competitive basic salary, in addition to a commission structure.
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Matched 401k contributions
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We're went to Ibiza last year!
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
- Paid central Austin parking
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries.
In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
MVF’s Inside Sales team is a specialist sales team that focuses on generating a large number of new business relationships across a wide range of products and industries. The team targets Smarter Sales by selling to small and midsize businesses (SMB’s) in order to fill gaps in existing campaigns to maximise MVF’s GP and overall profit margin.
The Inside Sales team works on both B2B and B2C campaigns as it sells to a variety of different industries across the Americas.