MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. We aim to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with our customers. As a member of our team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data. We have a strong culture of creativity, too; you’ll be able to try out almost any campaign idea you can think of. With nearly half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen our ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on Google predominantly. After a month of intensive training, you’ll be thrown in at the deep end with your own campaigns to manage. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll use these deductions to create dynamic and engaging adverts, and conduct post-campaign analysis to refine their performance. You will then test all the data and inferences you have made to see what strategies bring the best responses. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
Overall, it is a dynamic role with a unique blend of creativity and analysis. You’re responsible for finding the right people, for the right products and showing them the right message - all while ensuring your activities are as profitable as possible!
“Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message.”
- Complete our Biddable Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms we use, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you’ve learned within the MVF business model.
- Build successful marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Run activity on accounts within the first four weeks across a range of sectors, deploying appropriate management techniques based on your thorough and detailed analysis of performance metrics.
- Maximise the performance of your campaigns in line with key performance indicators for the business, including delivering high-quality leads and optimising return on investment.
- Establish a healthy relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors to give your campaigns the edge!
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
- A passion for digital marketing
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and independent approach to working life