The Partnership Operations function is accountable for the commercial strategy, analysis and delivery at a partnership level. With a unique view across the entire CPC funnel, the Partnerships Operations team has a large number of levers at its disposal to achieve the optimum feed placement, design, CTR and click volume of partner pages to deliver partner target revenue per visitor (RPV) whilst ensuring we deliver against client CPLs so that long term gross profit is maximised for MVF.
The partnership specialist plays a pivotal role in the execution of partners onboarding, growth and delivery against plan.
You will be responsible for ensuring partners are onboarded with the correct feeds on the optimal pages to deliver against their RPV and revenue targets whilst also being responsible for growing the GP of the partners in your portfolio.
You will be expected to perform in depth analysis across your partner network to identify opportunities and make data driven decisions to increase CTR, revenue and click volume across all live pages vs your targets. To balance this, you are also required to analyse the impact on client CPLs and CR from your network to ensure you are making data driven decisions to optimise your lead delivery against client expectations.
You should think of the partner network as a series of your own websites and you will be expected to have a strong grasp of all the levers at your disposal to drive forward your key KPI: GP.
- Devising long-term strategies to grow GP within your portfolio and the hub as a whole.
- Working with the partnership sales team when onboarding new partners to ensure we are launching on their best pages, with the most aligned feeds and subcats. You will create the business case page targets
- Analysing client demand across the hub to create detailed plans on how you can deliver volume across your portfolio to support client and subcat revenue targets
- Using in-depth knowledge of publishing content to help devise innovative tests, feed bridge and introduction content and feed placements to drive CTR, RPV, volume and GP
- Working with marketing ops and sales to develop clear subcat plans and partner mixes vs our client and subcat demands
- Perform granular analysis on partner performance to ensure we are consistently delivering against plan
- Combine and manipulate various data sets to deliver insights driving profitability and partner success
- Monitoring, tracking and improving key partner metrics
- Set the commercial strategy with the partnerships sales team within your portfolio, prioritise initiatives and communicate plans effectively
What Success Looks Like
- Operates in line with our values.
- Consistently meets KPIs.
- Portfolio consistently meet or exceed their hub set GP target.
- Portfolio consistently meet or exceed partners RPV and revenue targets
- Partner traffic consistently hits or is below client CPL and CR targets
- New subcats and clients are rolled out quickly and effectively across portfolio
Our ideal MVFer
- Is commercially aware and can identify big opportunities and potential threats
- Has very strong analytical skills (Looker, Excel etc.)
- Has very strong grasp of content marketing and publishing content strategies
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving ability
- Is ambitious and likes to be challenged
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively and concisely
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!