- Do you have experience solving problems collaboratively within a multi-functional team?
- Does the idea of improving the user interfaces across marketing funnels and publishing websites excite you?
- Are you confident in presenting and articulating your decisions to stakeholders, using relevant KPIs to measure and report on your success?
If so, MVF’s Design Team might be just for you! We are searching for a seasoned mid-level User Interface Designer, with a proven track record of producing top quality, user interface designs through discovery, research and iteration.
Working closely with other Designers, Conversion Specialists and Commercial Stakeholders, you will be responsible for improving the usability, user interfaces and overall experience of our websites.
So, if you have a well established design process with measured outcomes and show a clear understanding of design principles and patterns, send us your portfolio for review.
About Our Team
We’re assembling a team of world-class UX and UI practitioners, who are a bridge between business objectives and user goals. At MVF, we set high standards and creating a delightful user experience is business as usual.
We are on a personalisation journey, keeping our services relevant to our users at different stages of the buying funnel. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to understand our users better by improving our research techniques, our technical capabilities and design leadership.
- Collaborate with other Designers, Conversion Specialists and Commercial Stakeholders to define and solve problems
- Sketch, prototype, and test your ideas to assess their viability, and iterate on your solutions over time
- Create high quality designs across mobile, tablet and desktop, and update UI libraries, that complement and adhere to brand guidelines and design patterns
- Translate insights from your research into actionable outcomes and present your findings to the wider team
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas
What Success Looks Like:
- You have designed solutions that solve real problems, and that people use, with a strong portfolio of high-quality, visual designs to back it up
- Demonstrable experience designing outcomes based on research insights or data emerging from experiments through A/B testing
- Able to articulate a strong understanding of design fundamentals - i.e principles, user-centricity, the importance of feedback and grasps that design is not done in isolation
- Present your work giving rational for your design decisions to stakeholders and taking on feedback and critique to further improve your work
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions.
- A proactive self-starter with a growth mindset and a willingness to own problems
- Work effectively within an Agile environment
Our Ideal MVFer:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Workable knowledge of the A/B testing process
- Comfortable with some level of ambiguity and having your work critiqued
- Enjoy facilitating workshops and getting stakeholder buy-ins
- Experience with analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!