The PR and Communications team is a small but dynamic team of creative communications professionals.
- The PR division is responsible for positioning MVF as a global leader in customer generation, an exceptional place to work and a pioneer in tech, marketing and people through world class media engagement and reputation management.
- The Internal Comms function helps make MVF the best place to work and a fast growth business by cascading MVF’s values and strategy to its people and ensures our global workforce is engaged, listened to and aligned with our commercial strategy.
With a growing and important workload we work effectively and collaboratively to deliver a diverse array of projects for teams all over the business. We enjoy working with others, helping to reach shared aims and combining strategic thinking with creative flair to deliver against commercial objectives.
The Head of Internal Communications is responsible for making sure MVF’s strategy and goals are communicated to all of our global teams, that important BAU information is shared effectively, and contributes to the smooth and effective delivery of organisational changes.
You will work closely with the Executive Board, Commercial Board, Commercial Heads and other business leaders to ensure key initiatives and important changes are identified early and communicated effectively. You will also work with the People Team to communicate and excite our teams around initiatives from Learning and Development, Recruitment, People Experience, Talent Brand (including engagement and inclusion).
- Ownership of MVF’s global internal communications strategy in collaboration with PR & Communications Director and business leaders
- Delivery of overarching communication engagement strategy that engages MVFers behind our strategy, values and commercial targets
- Translate business objectives and requirements into effective internal communication and engagement strategies
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and different departments
- Responsible for budgets linked to events calendar (with the exception of Health & Wellbeing)
- Facilitate and deliver the necessary leadership engagement activities to inform and equip leaders to communicate with their teams
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational culture and reputation
What Success Looks Like:
- An effective and measurable strategy for internal communications
- Trusted upon by leaders across the business to coordinate and deliver business critical communications smoothly and effectively
- Effective campaigns that meet KPIs spanning commercial targets, engagement, business strategy and people initiatives
- Consistent MVF tone of voice and clear policies and processes for all internal communications mediums and channels
- Regular feedback from MVFers to inform new strategies and techniques to drive engagement
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Internal Communications expert with proven track record delivering impactful campaigns
- Excellent at building relationships and earning trust from people at all levels of seniority
- Engaging written and spoken skills and ability to distil information effectively to varied audiences
- Understands MVF’s commercial priorities
- Very organised with ability to juggle conflicting deadlines and adapt to change
- Self starter with ability to work solve problems at pace
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
What will happen next?
MVF is actively recruiting with the Talent Team on hand to answer any questions and update you throughout the process:
Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone call with a member of our Talent Team who will then discuss the relevant next steps with you.