At MVF our clients pay us for sales ready leads. Approximately 500,000 of our leads are telephone or sight qualified which takes place in our Contact Centre. This generates over £12 million gross profit for the business.
Our mission is to deliver world-class customer service, instil trust with our partners and build our brands as authorities in their markets. The Contact Centre is a critical part of MVF process and important as part of our growth.
We optimise our lead qualification process to ensure we are finding the highest quality prospects for our partners and this is one of the reasons why MVF has an impressive client retention rate of 96%.
There are multiple teams within the Contact Centre including
- The B2C Team- they speak to consumers about a variety of products and services, ensuring that a lead is fully qualified and has all of the necessary information required. We have introduced ways that we can become fully embedded in our partners’ sales process so have introduced appointment booking with a number of partners.
- The B2B Team- they call our business prospects, ensuring that leads are fully qualified for our partners and look for opportunities to provide other products or services to provide exceptional prospect experience and generate further revenue for MVF. Our B2B verticals compliment each other, for example we may receive a lead for vehicle tracking and we can then generate and qualify a further lead for fuel cards.
- The Customer Services Team- they share insights into client feedback, including the investigation and analysis of disputes and complaints, in order that they can continually raise the bar on MVF’s levels of service. They are also responsible for the Quality Assurance of our telephone activity.
The B2C Team Leader role is integral to the success of the Contact Centre as we are seeing substantial growth across our B2C products and services.
You will be part of a team of 2 team leaders, responsible for a contact centre team of 50 Customer Generation Executives, comprised of full-time, part-time and casual staff. At any given time of day, the contact centre has up to 20 Customer Generation Executives live on the phone to our customers. You will be data driven and know how your campaigns are performing in real time with a passion for delivering above and beyond expectations. You will be responsible for both the day to day operation of your team, their performance and ongoing development but also will help devise and then work towards the longer term Contact Centre Vision. You will work across multiple campaigns and will be able to collect data, share learnings and feedback across the wider business for optimal performance going forward.
You will partner with stakeholders across both the Contact Centre and MVF as a whole including the People Team, B2C Team, Sales and Marketing Operations to support MVF’s mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform. You will also partner with our clients, you will be able to spot opportunities for us to generate higher conversions for our partners and generate additional revenue for MVF. You will be able to use data to determine action and articulate best practice, be able to support with training, team set up, setting KPIs and SLAs through to completion. You will then be able to review success with our partners and look for ways for us to continually improve. You will then be able to take these learnings to new campaigns with new clients.
As the B2C Team Leader you will
- Role model behaviours across the Contact Centre. You will be credible, have an in depth understanding of systems, processes, ways of working and appreciate how this impacts different teams, functions and the wider business.
- Be people focused and passionate about developing your team. You will support recruitment activities, complete induction training, regular one to ones, quarterly growth conversations and set objectives. You will be genuinely enthusiastic about coaching and developing your team, rather than it being a tick box exercise
- Have a passion for data, you will be curious and constantly looking at how your team is performing, how the B2C team is tracking and how this affects the business as a whole. You will be data driven and use this data to determine your action both in the short and the long term
- Collaborate with your fellow B2C Team Leaders, the B2B, contact centre analysis and the wider business. You will be be an expert on your campaigns, determine what good looks like, will able to see the bigger picture and share your insight.
- Be truly commercial and spot opportunities to increase gross profit. At MVF we love innovation and are constantly looking for ways to grow whether this is by introducing new products or services or changing the way we do things.
- Be results driven, as we are paid per lead and it is essential that all Customer Generation Executives are qualifying leads in the most efficient way at pace. You will coach your team to deliver a number of KPIs, based on both volume and quality.
- Take any problems in your stride, provide solutions, display resilience and have the confidence to take risks. You will be a proactive problem solver, be able assess the information and facts in front of you and be quick to make a decision.
- Be client centric, understanding their requirements and our responsibilities. You will truly partner with our numerous clients, communicate with them effectively and take the lead when launching new campaigns. You will track and share performance throughout and then review data to ensure we provide an exceptional client experience to drive retention
- Be passionate about providing an exceptional prospect journey and delivering world class customer service. You will be able to balance both a service and a sales focus and ensure that your team delivers both elements. .
- Be responsible for formal people processes including managing sickness, absence and disciplinary processes. You will be supported by the People Team, especially in complex cases, but will be confident having initial conversations with your team.
- Work with our industry leading platforms and be able to troubleshoot with necessary departments if things are not working as they should be. You will have strong attention to detail as accuracy is imperative.
- Display self awareness and welcome feedback about what you could do differently. As part of your training and development you will attend the Management Development Academy, our ILM accredited course, so you can develop your leadership skills.
What Success Looks Like
- An engaged, high performing team of Customer Generation Executives with a succession plan in place.
- Real time understanding of delivery, leading to data driven decisions and solutions that provide value and efficiency
- Strong stakeholder relationships, including across the Contact Centre, wider MVF, our clients and external stakeholders
- Determining and delivering short and long term strategy across B2C team, as well as working towards the Contact Centre Roadmap
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre with a sales focus, ideally outbound calling. Outsourced client facing experience, would be of particular interest.
- Evidence of strong people, team leadership and management skills, with proof you have created a high performing team who have delivered operational excellence
- Experience of setting up new campaigns from initial conversations with clients, through to setting up your team, setting KPIs through to completions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email and face to face
- A positive, proactive problem solver
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!