MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries.
In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
MVF’s Inside Sales team is comprised of specialists focusing on developing significant numbers of new businesses relationships across a wide range of industries and verticals.The team targets “Smarter Sales” by selling to small and midsize businesses (SMBs) in order to fill gaps in preexisting campaigns with a view to maximize MVF’s GP and overall profit margin.
The first three months of this role will see you join MVF’s first-in-class Sales Academy where your foundations for success will be built. Once completed you will then be responsible for developing new business relationships with SMB clients across a diverse range of industries.
The role rewards those with an intelligent, organised and efficient approach to prospecting. You can expect high volumes of client interactions primarily via the telephone where you will have the opportunity to hone your pitching and negotiation skills on your journey to becoming an elite salesperson.
- Manage the full sales cycle - Identifying new sales opportunities through to deal closure.
- Consistently building and maintaining a hit list of top prospects and leads.
- Initial account management duties for onboarded clients
- Exceed daily activity targets and KPIs.
- Effectively utilize data tools to identify significant opportunities.
- Drive revenue to the Americas Trading Hub by consistently making new sales.
- Build effective partnerships with the wider MVF Sales team as well as UK-based Operations, Marketing and Technology specialists.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Driven, ambitious and hungry to succeed
- Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Organised, with the ability to multitask
- Prior sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Competitive basic salary, in addition to a commission structure.
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- Matched 401k contributions
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza last year!
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus national holidays)
- Paid central Austin parking
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!