The Data & Analytics Team is responsible for partnering with the business to solve problems. We work across all areas of the business, enabling each team to make better decisions. Our team is growing; we’ve doubled in size in the last 12 months, and we’re now looking for a Data Analyst to support Unpaid Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Work with senior leadership in Unpaid marketing teams (CRM, SEO) to understand their mission & strategy.
- Build a pipeline of analytical projects to unlock new insights and test hypotheses, improving decision making. Example projects could include identifying what content resonates with our email subscribers, or developing strategies to improve user retention through brand recognition.
- Use the latest cloud technologies (Looker, Snowflake, dbt) to analyse data & make recommendations, developing a deep understanding of the area.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, helping them implement actions from your recommendations and prioritise projects.
Who you are
- 1-2 years’ experience analysing data and making recommendations
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders
- Confidently manage stakeholder expectations and know when to say no
- Able to communicate clearly and convey technical concepts to non-experts
- Advanced SQL & experience of data visualisation tools such as Looker
- Some knowledge of statistical inference/testing
- Experience using Python/R
(This is our wish list! If you don't meet all of these requirements, we would still love to hear from you if you're interested in this role)
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!