What you'll be doing:
As a Telemarketing Consultant you will be calling business owners who have registered their interest in a product or service through MVF’s own marketing material - this means that all of our leads are warm as we start calling within a matter of minutes. On your calls, you will build rapport and ask open questions so you can understand and identify business needs. No two calls will be the same! Once you have understood the business requirements, you will cross sell additional products or services, helping both that business and MVF grow.
- Have worked in a sales environment previously where you will have focused on needs based selling- this can be face to face or on the phone.
- Be able to build rapport with different types of people. One moment you may be speaking to someone who owns a fish and chip shop and the next speaking to the owner of a multimillion pound business, employing hundreds of employees!
- Thrive in a target driven environment- at MVF it is about both quantity and quality, with your Team Leader proving support and guidance on how you can improve (and increase your bonus!)
- Be able to problem solve common tech issues and if you cannot fix things yourself, you know when to escalate, then explain the situation concisely. If you have previous experience of working remotely, even better!
About the Telemarketing Team:
The Telemarketing Team is the fastest growing , not just in the contact centre but across MVF as a whole! The team is made up of high performing individuals who build relationships with business owners with ease. By asking probing questions, they easily identify needs and opportunities to cross sell, generating revenue for MVF and performances for themselves. Even though you are working remotely, you will feel part of the team from day one. You will also have our support of our Team Leaders to set you up for success and support you throughout your career at MVF.
We have the UK Team working 9am-5pm, calling businesses based in the UK and Ireland and the US Team working 2/3pm- 10/11pm. Both teams work Monday to Friday so no weekend working here! If you have a preference on which team you would like to work on, please let us know on your application.
What will happen next?
We will onboard our next cohort of Telemarketing Consultants in June, so please apply sooner rather than later! There is no closing date for the Telemarketing Consultant position as we hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP! An overview of the recruitment process is included below
- Your application will be reviewed by a member of the Talent Team.
- If suitable, you will be asked to send details of your internet speed and equipment specification.
- If suitable, you will be invited to an interview with one of our Team Leaders.
- On the day, you will complete a telephone role play and if you score sufficiently, you will be taken through to the skills based interview stage.
- We will update you with the outcome of your interview within 72 hours
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!