What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a Writer to join our Expertmarket.co.uk team. This is a great opportunity to join one of our leading B2B brands, where you will conduct research and write high quality, informative content, serving over 6 million readers a year.
As a Writer you will
- Write new product and company reviews, how-to guides, informational and commercially oriented articles that will bring targeted, high-quality traffic to the websites.
- Update existing articles to improve their overall quality and ensure the information on the site is up- to-date, fresh and relevant.
- Conduct background research, including site visits, surveys or in-depth interviews to better understand our audience’s pain points, and to gather experts’ opinions and views.
- Fact-check, edit, revise, review and proofread work especially in response to feedback.
- Work with other teams (including Outreach, Brand, PR & SEO) to improve processes, brand exposure and the website overall.
You will have
- Excellent writing ability and command of the English language.
- A passion for content and a love of writing.
- Had your work published previously, ideally this will have been on an online publication.
- Created content for a diverse audience.
- Experience of working with a CMS, Wordpress preferred.
We would be really keen to hear from candidates who have previously written about or have an interest in financial topics. Likewise it would be great if you have experience writing for a B2B audience.
What we're offering you
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival, MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we literally have a wall dedicated to these so you can keep track (there's plenty more space on there if you want to start your own as well) Right now our clubs have moved online so you can still take part!
- When we are back in the office we will have free healthy breakfasts that includes a selection of fruit, cereals, tea & coffee (obviously, we're a Tech company, right?)
- Be part of our award-winning company
What will happen next?
- There is no closing date for the Writer role as we will hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview with a member of our Talent Team. If successful, you will be asked to complete a short task
- The team will review your task and you may be invited to a google hangouts interview with the Content Manager and Head of Content.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.