MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Creative Services are a team of 12 creatives from a wide range of disciplines. This includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Photography, Graphic Design and Print. The team is a centralised resource for the business, working on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
We’re always on the lookout to push the creative boundaries of the channels and teams we work with. We aim to keep up to date with industry standards, and ensure each team member has the opportunity to grow, develop, and reach their creative potential.
The Producer sits within the Pre-Production side of the Video Team, reporting to the Pre-Production Manager. On a daily basis the Producer will help facilitate requests from the wider business, and in particular organise shoots for our marketing channels focusing predominantly on YouTube Pre-Roll content. The role encompasses sourcing actors, props, locations, and studio hire, all whilst remaining on brief, on time and on budget.
On top of this, the Producer will have the opportunity to create and facilitate new ideas for a range of different video projects across the business, contributing to ideation and scripting sessions, and aiding stakeholders in bringing their ideas to life. On set, our producers get to play a range of roles, from camera operating, to sound technician, and even directing.
In your role as part of the Pre-Production wing of the Video Team you will also help in briefing the Post-Production side with any editing notes, creative suggestions, and ingesting, as well as collating feedback to build upon your creative direction.
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Phone screening with Video Manager or Pre-Production Manager
- A face to face interview where you will possibly do a production challenge, attended by the hiring manager, the Head of Creative Services and / or Video manager.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience organising and producing shoots on time and to brief specifications
- Efficiently identifies and books talent, manages studio hire, and extra equipment hire
- Production / on-set experience (particularly with Canon cameras), in both video and photography.
- Organised and will produce all necessary shoot documentation prior to shoot
- A team player looking to contribute to the Video Team strategy.
- Detail oriented and will reliably track and manage costs per shoot.
- A creative thinker who can contribute to creative ideation and loves developing ideas.
- Excellent communicator who can facilitate stakeholder’s requests & offer consultation
- Actively collects feedback from team members and wider stakeholders and reports key results from completed projects.
- A reliable project manager ensuring all project management systems are updated regularly to ensure stakeholder visibility
- Basic editing skills with experience using Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
What are you waiting for, click on the apply button below!