MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
In 2013 MVF was named the fastest growing UK tech and media company by the Sunday Times, and we haven’t stopped growing since. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been judged as the UK’s No1. Company to work for in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2019, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
The People Team are a united team of culture champions who help drive and accelerate MVF’s growth. We’re committed to inspiring, developing and enabling our people in an environment where their voices are heard, they can do their best work and are proud to belong. The People Team comprises of People Experience, Talent, Talent Brand, Learning & Development and Space & Facilities.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of customers at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base. Our team work with clients to help them improve close rates after we have delivered customers and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
Reporting to the Head of Talent in the UK but day to day to the People Partner, US, you will execute a 360 resourcing and onboarding role for our US office including qualifying candidate applications, identifying and interviewing high quality talent for all US vacancies, managing offers and initial onboarding in liaison with the US payroll and benefits provider. You will regularly produce and analyse attraction campaign data analytics to help the People Team and Hiring Managers make great attraction and engagement decisions. You will support the Head of Talent and Head of Talent Brand in making sure that we have a regular presence on selected Social Media channels to support our hiring efforts and that we are engaging with the right sourcing channels to develop suitable pipelines. You will be proactive by using online tools such as LinkedIn and proactively networking.
Locally, you will work collaboratively with the US Leadership Team, Group Sales Director, Americas MD, People Partner and People Leadership Team to land roles in a timely manner so we can achieve our commercial goals.
We like to do things differently in the People team so you need to be ready to think creatively and tackle old challenges in new ways.
- Make sure all approved roles are adequately set up in the ATS and all applications link for reporting.
- Carry out role briefing meetings for each vacancy to capture the full requirements.
- Make sure that all campaigns consistently use ATS templates in line with the MVF Employer Brand.
- Execute agreed sourcing strategies that quickly identify quality talent.
- Select and prioritise qualified candidates for interview and take the lead on Values Interviews.
- Manage applications in our ATS making sure that qualification and values interview scorecards are always thoroughly completed within the agreed service levels.
- Love and live everything that is social media including measurable experiments to maintain high direct sourcing success.
- Make sure that all sourcing methods including job boards and social media postings are tracked using unique links so performance is easily measured and included in regular reports that you provide for the team.
- Actively manage the Interview process making sure that candidates are scored at every stage, feedback is provided within 48 hours and offers are closed successfully.
- Coach Hiring Managers on how to assess candidates, interview skills, providing an excellent candidate experience and giving objective and balanced feedback.
- Provide the best possible candidate experience for all applicants at MVF through prompt and accurate communication, providing objective feedback and using our MVF values as a guide for the highest level of professionalism.
- Review emails in the Careers@MVF Inbox making sure that all are qualified and suitable prospects added to the ATS with relevant tags.
- Work with the relevant Senior Resourcer in the UK to create the US Talent Community and a relevant calendar of communication.
- Analyse findings from Candidate Surveys to improve our processes and approach.
- Contribute to the US section of the Weekly Big Hire report with actions to improve our processes and approach and key hiring metrics with actions to improve ongoing recruitment activity.
- Learn and use advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations and using online tools.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the recruitment process and how we source future leaders.
- Make sure that our ATS templates are kept up to date and all job board postings are consistent with the MVF Employer Brand.
- Proactively works to understand relevant employment legislation and how it's applied when hiring talent for MVF.
- Actively promote MVF as an employer of choice.
- Gather the relevant data to ensure offer letters are sent to US candidates on the same day as the verbal offer together with any paperwork which needs to be completed for payroll and administration set up.
- Ensure all new starter information and paperwork is passed on to the US payroll and benefits provider by the relevant deadlines and that our MVF HRMS is kept up to date with all people related changes within your client group.
- Oversee and support the onboarding process across the US ensuring all new starters have a seamless experience, they are added to various communication channels and liaising with IT Operations regarding set up
- Ensuring that information is passed on to Sales Academy Leader so they can organise accordingly.
- Liaise with the US People Partner for support facilitating internal recruitment processes and calibration of any internal offers.
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent, US People Partner and US Leadership to review unsuccessful hires to learn lessons where possible.
What Success Looks Like:
- Positive feedback from hiring managers on the quality and quantity of candidates.
- Proactive talent pipelines are developed based on phasing requirements in the MVF resource plan and to build an internal MVF agency database.
- Seen as a go-to person for sourcing channel and attraction campaign data analytics providing recommendations for improvement to Talent Acquisition.
- US Talent KPIs are developed and improved year on year.
- Candidate survey feedback is consistently above market average and MVF baseline.
- Social media activity on relevant channels is based on editorial calendar timings.
- Knowledgeable about our roles and process.
- Timely and accurate offer and onboarding process for new starters
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Brilliant communicator with proven commercial acumen.
- Confident in approaching potential candidates to explain who MVF is, what we do and the opportunity available.
- Constantly looking for creative ways to source world class talent for relevant roles that will appeal to the graduate population.
- Relentless in developing a proactive pipeline of candidates for roles so we always meet our requirements on time.
- A passion for collating and using data to demonstrate progress and support decisions.
- A team player first and always who takes pride in focusing and delivering fast, as well as being fun to have around.
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Gets things done quickly
- A role model for discretion, confidentiality and our MVF Values.