Creative Services are a team of 13 creatives from a wide range of disciplines. This includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Print. The team is a centralised resource for the business, working on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands, to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
We’re always on the lookout to push the creative boundaries of the channels and teams we work with. We aim to keep up to date with industry standards, and ensure each team member has the opportunity to grow, develop, and reach their creative potential.
The Editor sits within the Post Production side of the Video Team, reporting to the Senior Video Editor. On a daily basis you will work closely with Marketing teams to develop ad creatives from concept through to completion. These include, but are not limited to, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Google’s Display Network. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute ideas, work on developing storyboards, and be involved with on set production with many opportunities to collaborate with Producers and the Motion Designers.
In addition to developing ad creatives, you’ll have the opportunity to work with plenty of different teams and stakeholders. This includes working on sales campaigns, internal events and programs, and on site content. This role will harness your creative skills to own projects, ensure you meet production briefs, as well as being supported by the Video, and Creative Services team as a whole.
- Completing edits on time and to brief specifications
- Liaising with stakeholders, creating a strong working rapport
- Asking for and implementing feedback
- Aiding with on-set production (camera, teleprompter, lighting, sound etc)
- Contributing new ideas for production brainstorms
What Success Looks Like:
- Understanding MVF’s video needs, particularly for marketing channels
- Innovating and building upon creative briefs
- Improving post-production workflow
- Contributing to video team strategy
- Offering new tools and editing suggestions
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud. Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom.
- Able to produce basic animations, particularly motion graphics.
- Production/on-set experience (preferably camera knowledge)
- Understanding of marketing editing styles
- Experience editing branded content for social media platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook & Snapchat.
- Eager to share creative ideas
- Organised and process led
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
- Curious and keen to experiment
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- Virtual interview with Video Manager and Senior Editor.
- A virtual interview where we will take a closer look at your portfolio, and/or showreel. Attended by Video Manager, Senior Editor and another member of the Creative Services team.
What are you waiting for, apply now!