Come join us
Creative Services are a team of 13 creatives from a wide range of disciplines. This includes Branding, Motion Design, Video Production, Video Editing, Photography, Graphic Design and Print. The team is a centralised resource for the business, working on everything from marketing ads, new brand launches and rebrands, to MVF Support and Sales team projects.
We’re always on the lookout to push the creative boundaries of the channels and teams we work with. We aim to keep up to date with industry standards, and ensure each team member has the opportunity to grow, develop, and reach their creative potential.
What we're offering you
- Lots of room for growth and stretch assignments
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days remote per week)
- Life Insurance to protect your loved ones
- Benefits allowance for health, dental and vision coverage
- Defined Contribution Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Be Well: Our award winning wellbeing and mental health programme to support all MVFers and their families
- Family Forward support for our MVF parents and their mini-mes
- Free breakfast when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A wide range of free health clubs including yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we also run these remotely so anyone can get involved!
The Video Editor sits within the Post Production side of the Video Team, reporting to the Post Production Manager. On a daily basis you will work closely with Marketing teams to develop ad creatives from concept through to completion. These consist of, but are not limited to, YouTube (including Shorts), Facebook (including Reels), TikTok & LinkedIn. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute ideas, work on developing storyboards, and be involved with on set production with many opportunities to collaborate with Producers and the Motion Designers.
In addition to developing ad creatives, you’ll have the opportunity to work with plenty of different teams and stakeholders. This includes working on sales campaigns, internal events and programs, and on site content. This role will harness your creative skills to own projects, ensure you meet production briefs, as well as being supported by the Video, and Creative Services team as a whole.
What you'll be doing
- Completing edits on time and to brief specifications
- Liaising with stakeholders, creating a strong working rapport
- Asking for and implementing feedback
- Aiding with on-set production (camera, teleprompter, lighting, sound etc)
- Contributing new ideas for production brainstorms
What Success Looks Like
- Understanding MVF’s video needs, particularly for marketing channels
- Innovating and building upon creative briefs
- Improving post-production workflow
- Contributing to video team strategy
- Offering new tools and editing suggestions
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud. Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom.
- Able to produce basic animations, particularly motion graphics.
- Production/on-set experience (preferably camera knowledge)
- Understanding of marketing editing styles
- Experience editing advertising content for platforms such as YouTube (including Shorts), Facebook (including Reels), TikTok & LinkedIn.
- Eager to share creative ideas
- Organised and process led
- Keen eye for detail
- Team player
- Curious and keen to experiment
Our interview process allows us to get to know you better, both professionally and technically. It’ll also provide you with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do.
- Preliminary chat with our Talent Team
- A virtual interview with the Post Production Manager & another senior member of the Creative Services team.
- A virtual interview where we will take a closer look at your portfolio, and/or showreel. Attended by the Post Production Manager & two other senior members of the Creative Services team.
What are you waiting for, apply now!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.