The Internal Recruiter Role
Reporting to the Head of Talent in the UK but day to day to the People Partner, US, you will execute a 360 resourcing and onboarding role for our US office including qualifying candidate applications, identifying and interviewing high quality talent for all US vacancies, managing offers and initial onboarding in liaison with the US payroll and benefits provider.
You will regularly produce and analyse attraction campaign data analytics to help the People Team and Hiring Managers make great attraction and engagement decisions. You will support the Head of Talent and Head of Talent Brand in making sure that we have a regular presence on selected Social Media channels to support our hiring efforts and that we are engaging with the right sourcing channels to develop suitable pipelines. You will be proactive by using online tools such as LinkedIn and proactively networking.
Locally, you will work collaboratively with the US Leadership Team, Group Sales Director, Americas MD, People Partner and People Leadership Team to land roles in a timely manner so we can achieve our commercial goals.
We like to do things differently in the People team so you need to be ready to think creatively and tackle old challenges in new ways.
The People Team are a united team of culture champions who help drive and accelerate MVF’s growth. We’re committed to inspiring, developing and enabling our people in an environment where their voices are heard, they can do their best work and are proud to belong. The People Team comprises of People Experience, Talent, Talent Brand, Learning & Development and Space & Facilities.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to rapidly expand within the US. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of customers at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base. Our team work with clients to help them improve close rates after we have delivered customers and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
What we offer you
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit-infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We're went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
In 2013 MVF was named the fastest growing UK tech and media company by the Sunday Times, and we haven’t stopped growing since. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!