What you’ll be doing?
As part of our Sales team, you’ll be researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients. From there, you’ll develop new business via the phone, networking and face to face (hopefully in the near future!) This role isn’t just new business though, as the account manager, you’ll also be helping our existing clients expand into new territories and markets.
Working closely with our Technology and Digital Marketing teams, you’ll launch new verticals and uncover new revenue streams for MVF. You’ll become a trusted partner working consultatively with our clients to enable their growth.
Previous sales experience is great, though not essential. This is because all new Graduate Sales Executive's join Sales Academy; a fast-track programme designed for ambitious individuals who want an accelerated career path in global sales.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, maybe you have your own side gig, have volunteered to help grow an organisation or have managed your own sales desk before.
- Be target driven, being able to motivate yourself to deliver the required inputs to get the outputs. You will be rewarded for your efforts with our performance related bonus scheme.
- Understand, and be able to articulate, commercial metrics with internal stakeholders and external clients alike.
- Focus on quality, rather than quantity- MVF would rather work with clients who have the ambition to scale as fast as we do, rather than work with smaller, less ambitious businesses.
- Be able to build relationships with clients for the long haul, taking a truly consultative approach.
About the team:
The Business Development Team works with fast-growing businesses in both the B2B and B2C sectors. We operate in over 120 countries and help over 1,000 clients expand into new markets and territories every month. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to build them a profitable and scalable channel of new customers. We continue to consult closely with our clients to help improve close rates and support their teams to make sure they get the most from our leads.
What will happen next?
- There is no closing date for the Graduate Sales Executive position as we hire as soon as we have found the right person- for this reason please submit your application ASAP!
- Your application will be reviewed and if suitable, you will complete a telephone interview
- Successful applicants will complete a first stage interview with the team, over google hangouts for now!
- The Talent Team will give you a call and share feedback booking you into the final presentation stage, if successful.
- We are hoping to onboard our new Graduate Sales Executive in April or May
What we're offering you:
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level.
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis.
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
- Be part of our award-winning company - When we are back in the office you will notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.