MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
The Publishing team is responsible for all of MVF’s websites and is tasked with making sure they are all operating at a world class standard in terms of quality and performance. The department consists of:
- Vertical brand hubs – Set the strategy for our brands and are responsible for ensuring they achieve commercial targets
- The Content team - responsible for the production of all of our content and assuring it is of the highest quality. on all of our sites and ensuring they meet their organic traffic and revenue targets
- The SEO team - responsible for setting on-site and off-site SEO strategy for our sites, for implementing technical SEO best practice and securing high value links and coverage for our websites.
The SEO Campaign Executive is responsible for assisting the SEO Campaign Manager in executing the SEO campaigns strategy that delivers the brand goals.
They will work closely with the SEO Campaign team to deliver SEO campaigns from end-to-end, coordinating with SEO, Tech and the Content teams.The SEO Campaign Executive will be responsible for creating and executing the SEO outreach strategy. You will work closely with the brand Editor and Deputy Editor to create content on-site with the aim of acquiring links from industry publications, and other companies within the sector, to build brand authority.
You will coordinate and deliver SEO campaigns from end to end working with writers, designers and other specialist areas within the Publishing department.
This role requires strong organisation, communication, creativity and project management skills.
Once the SEO Campaigns strategy has been created, identify link targets through technical research techniques
Interpret research findings to assist the SEO Campaign team in refining content concepts to suit ‘linker-valued’ audiences. Content concepts comprise but not limited to:
- Data driven research
Develop SEO link acquisition campaigns to deliver the strategy
Coordinate with various stakeholders to deliver content and campaign assets
Deliver the outreach process - manage and execute the link acquisition process
What Success Looks Like:
- Keeping up with relevant news and other strategies being developed in the industry
- Multi-tactic strategies ensure each campaign is successful in acquiring links, coverage, social shares and traffic
- Relevant on-site organic audiences are developed
- Brand authority is built in relevant niche(s) through SEO campaigns