MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
This is a highly rewarding opportunity to Join MVF’s Sales team at a pivotal time of growth for our Austin office. Our Austin based sales team is seeking to rapidly expand following a sustained period of success within the US. We are hiring for the next generation of high performing MVF Sales Executives to push MVF’s growth to new heights.
Upon graduation from MVF’s first-in-class Sales Academy you will be given the tools and support needed to intelligently prospect and identify high value opportunities. Once identified you will be tasked with reaching out to key decision makers at prospective clients to pitch MVF’s offering and establish an initial point of contact.
The role rewards a commercially astute approach to prospecting, high volumes of client interaction and strong communication skills. You will focus on the first stages of the client relationship before scheduling Senior Sales Team members to meet with prospective clients. Deal closure will then be handled by the Senior Salesperson on your team allowing you to focus your efforts on continually engaging with new prospects and scheduling appointments.
The role offers a clear progression pathway within the sales team and presents the ideal environment for you to hone your skills in preparation for a position with full sales cycle and account management responsibilities.
As a Sales Associate you:
- Have a keen interest in sales. If you have some sales experience, great, but if not, we have a Sales Academy to teach you all that you need to know.
- Show the ambition and drive required to excel in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Will quickly and easily develop relationships with potential clients, building rapport from the first call.
- Keep up to date with market trends, helping you to compile business development lists, but also enabling you to have meaningful conversations with potential and live clients.
- Are eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop. All of our Sales Managers and Directors have progressed within MVF and as we are growing, we are looking for future leaders.
- Will channel your commercial mindset into the Account Executive role, enabling your success, and making a real difference to the future of MVF!
About the Sales Team:
The Sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do, and you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that we continue to accelerate as a business.
The Austin office was founded in 2015 and we have been growing ever since! You'll be operating within a startup environment, while also enjoying the support of the 400+ strong headquarters based in the UK.
We’re looking to hire the next future leaders of MVF which means no micromanagement and lots of responsibility from day one. You’ll use your commercial nous to lead the way, drive improvements and together we’ll achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
What we offer you:
As a Sales Associate, you will receive a competitive basic salary, with an impressive commission structure. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities. You will also receive:
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!