What we're offering you
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working (2 days per week remote)
- Flexible working hours
- £1000 per year to spend on professional development
- Pension and salary sacrifice scheme
- Be Well: A programme to support the wellbeing of all MVFers and their families
- Free lunch when in the office
- Company off-sites and holiday incentives (Ibiza is our usual choice of destination!)
- A plethora of free health & wellbeing clubs that include yoga, pilates football, ultimate frisbee, book club, boxing, personal training, spinning, dine & draw - we have been running these remotely so you can still get involved!
What you’ll be doing
- Campaign Management; You will be expected to manage a significant number of performance marketing campaigns. You will be highly competent in all the skills required to do this including all the technical side of running campaigns (tracking, targeting, bidding, platform utilisation) through copywriting and ad creation. You will aim to sustain / improve performance goals of marketing campaigns through effective strategies in line with MVFs Best Practice.
- Key Campaign Management This could include managing and exceeding targets for important/complex high GP contributing campaigns or potentially improving the performance of under performing high potential campaigns
- Project Delivery: The Roadmap is the process by which long term capability is developed at MVF. You will own and be accountable for the delivery of specific projects, often related to your specific areas of expertise. In addition you will work collaboratively with the Head of function on the delivery of other key initiatives.
- Marketing Innovation and Thought Leadership You will be a thought leader in Biddable. You will spend time researching the latest trends in performance marketing, look to introduce new tests and strategies, and will surface new ideas and concepts to the wider team. You will live the Specialist Leadership traits (http://bit.ly/3bbLIpX)
- Consultation: You will act as a platform consultant across the wider team; troubleshooting challenging campaigns and supporting best practice adoption.
- Strategy: You will help dictate strategies about how we run our channels in line with commercial priorities and lead on defining best practice for relevant channels
- Testing: You will take the lead on identifying and testing new betas/features on the platform/channel
- Training; You will also be expected to run training sessions for new Execs as part of Biddable Academy as well as run more Advanced Workshops for experienced team members, for which you may be required to create content for MVFs learning management system. Degreed.
- Process; You will drive forward new processes within the wider Function or Trading Hub to make workflow more efficient. Where possible you will seek to automate processes.
- Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management: You will possess and grow a Strong internal network, and start to look at building an external one. You will agree and communicate and priorities with Marketing Operations and other key stakeholders. You will be required to seek to influence within MVF to bring people aboard your initiatives that add value to the wider business.
- Maintaining external relationships; You will develop strong relationships with our Account Managers for different platforms.
- Line Management (Optional): Where a Manager does not exist in a Hub, a Specialist may potentially perform some line management responsibilities for Execs and Senior Execs.
MVF was started in 2009 by 5 friends with the sole aim of transforming how businesses find new customers (in a nutshell, customer generation). We believe in growth - not just growth for our clients, but growth for MVF and the amazing people that make us who we are. To help accelerate this growth, we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
Diversity & Inclusion are more than just words at MVF. They’re guiding principles that underpin how we build our teams, develop our future leaders and create an ambitious company that reflects our global users, clients and partners.
We’re also committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them in the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know or contact the Chair of our Neurodiversity Network, Chaz at email@example.com.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.Apply now