MVF is one of the world’s leading customer generation companies.
Since winning the 2013 Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing UK tech company (with 3-year average annual growth of 278%), the company has grown 7-fold in size again. We now employ over 530 people in the UK and USA, and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams.
Our Americas Team
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to expand rapidly within the US. Given that our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of leads at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base.
We operate in over 120 countries, and help over 1,000 clients with their growth, expanding into new markets and territories each month.2021 marks a pivotal year for sales at MVF. In the last six months alone, three new teams have been launched within the Austin sales office - the SDR team is the latest of those teams. MVF is putting everything it has behind the Americas in 2021, with the intention to triple the current US headcount in the next six months.
The SDR function was created with two core aims in mind: to build a team that specializes in bringing in consistent, high quality opportunities, and to facilitate the training of what we expect to be the best salespeople in the business.
Following the success of the SDR team launch in MVF Americas, we’re now ready to expand the team. We’re looking for a Sales Manager who can take the team from its current early stage and build it up to be the biggest single team in the Americas. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will establish and own KPIs, while monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Lead the SDR team to identify and develop a consistent flow of quality outbound opportunities, meeting and exceeding SDR sales targets
- Research and recommend workflow & tech stack implementations to ensure optimal running, reporting, efficiency and ultimately results from the SDR team
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Attract, hire and retain high-performing SDRs, by ensuring both values and competence fits
- Collaborate with the Sales Managers to ensure an even distribution of opportunities across industries and sales people
- Collaborate with Head of Sales and Marketing Operations to ensure SDRs are fuelling MVF’s New Vertical launch targets
- Collaborate with senior salespeople who work closely with your SDRs to understand training needs, development opportunities and to spot high-performers
- Sets SDR targets & objectives, addressing specific tasks & SMART goals
- Analyses, measures & creates outreach cadences & playbooks for SDR team
- Provide ongoing call training & support to SDRs to ensure success in role, and ultimately prepare them for the step up to AE
- Identify underperformance in the sales team, develop and implement an appropriate performance improvement plan
- Attend and contribute to Americas-wide projects and meetings, such as category plans, to appropriately represent the sales function
- Support the Head of Sales in delivering components of the SDR onboarding Sales Academy
What Success Looks like:
- SDR team targets are achieved consistently
- Using previous experience, processes & workflows are designed and implemented to create an efficient & high-performing team
- MVF values are displayed throughout team
- Establish the SDR team as the source of best-performing AEs at MVF
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can create solutions - we need a builder and a doer in this role
- 5 years+ sales experience
- 3 years+ people management experience in business development environment
- Track record in hiring, developing and promoting Sales Development representatives
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated experience with a CRM, and knowledge of tech stack/workflow solutions
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence in dealings with team members and clients alike