MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Content Discovery Networks is one of the most exciting and fastest growing teams at MVF. Our ads are seen by over 2.5 billion people a month, and our team are considered the native advertising market leaders in Europe. The key to this success is our killer combination of data analysis and creativity - if you love number crunching but also have a creative flair, CDN is the place for you.
You will design, create and manage high-performance ad campaigns. We use native content discovery networks such as Taboola and Outbrain to write engaging content and manage campaign metrics, with the ultimate aim of finding customers for MVF’s clients across the globe.
The role offers a unique blend of the creative and the analytical. We take our own photographs, write our own copy, design individual web pages - and keep a close eye on the bottom line. While you’ll need a sharp brain for maths, there’s the creative license to try almost anything: everyone here is an entrepreneur.
‘In the CDN team, 100,000 people across the world will read your headline every minute.’
- Use a variety of data sources to analyse ad performance data, e.g Click Through Rates, Conversion Rates, and how they impact revenue and profit.
- Report on commercial performance and understand how to affect it.
- Liaise with ad networks (Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo!, Apple News) on innovative marketing strategies.
- Create ad images and headlines.
- Create new design and copy for advertorial pages.
At MVF we love learning new things. Joining the CDN team is an opportunity to learn:
- Editing photos with photoshop
- Basic coding skills in HTML and CSS
- How to create award winning ads
- Project management skills
- ... and whatever else it is that excites you, with generous training budgets provided