MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity
What will you be doing?
As an SEO Executive you will be responsible for one of MVF’s many brands as the sole dedicated SEO expert, you will be responsible for implementing on-site and off-site SEO best practice and supporting the content team to ensure all website content is optimised for maximum organic search visibility.
Collaborating with all teams within the Publishing department, the SEO Executive will have an understanding of SEO (generalist or specialist) and with support from their manager be able to effectively use analysis and judgement to make complex decisions and clearly communicate these. SEO Executives are integral to the development and implementation of the brand SEO roadmap and are responsible for delivering roadmap objectives with direction from the SEO Manager.
What does the day to day look like?
- Conducting content reviews and providing feedback to the Content team to ensure all website copy is optimised
- Surfacing SEO opportunities and communicating the impact of these to the brand Editor to assist with strategic planning
- Conducting Technical SEO audits to ensure best SEO practice is applied to the website
- Coordinating cross-functionally and consulting on SEO best practice to all teams within the Publishing department
- Communicating key information to relevant stakeholders and the wider team
- Testing, researching and developing new SEO initiatives
- Delivering data analysis to provide insights that drive actionable outcomes
You will have worked in digital marketing before, ideally with a focus on SEO. You will be inquisitive and have run projects working with multiple stakeholders. As a proven problem solver, you will use data to make informed decisions, always looking to optimise further. You will be passionate about providing an exceptional user experience whilst driving commercial objectives.
What we offer you:
- Ample opportunity for progression and development.
- We take learning seriously here at MVF - you’ll receive a yearly £1000 training budget, unlimited book allowance and have access to our company library. You perform best when you’re at your best! To aid this we have morning pilates classes, at lunchtime we have PT, boxing, frisbee, gymnastics, basketball and badminton classes, and after-work we have an abundance of yoga.
- Start your day off right with our plethora of breakfast choices including 9 different types of milk, chia seeds, fresh fruit, coconut yoghurt, sourdough bread and lots of cereal!
- Keep topped up throughout the day with fresh fruit and nuts.
- We’re a sociable bunch and have a social committee that arranges quarterly socials - think adult ball pits and 90s themed parties.