The Partnerships Executive is ultimately responsible for prospecting, onboarding and building strong impactful relationships with publishers across the UK and US.
You will seek opportunities to grow the business of our partners. From a sales perspective you will build and manage relationships with partners from initial contact, negotiation, campaign launch, and the ongoing relationship.
The role rewards an intelligent approach to prospecting, a natural curiosity for new business models and opportunities, and strong communication and negotiation skills. Working on a Cost Per Click (CPC) payment model, partners will be focused on their growth and the impact our service and tool can have. It will be important to speak openly about the performance of the campaigns and have a collaborative approach to growth.
This an extremely exciting role - it requires the ability to build a strong pipeline, move partners quickly to launch stage and help us scale at speed to win the market
You may already have experience working to hit ambitious targets, and you'll definitely be hungry to learn, grow and scale our partnerships space.
You are ambitious - and always working to build strong relationships with partners
It's definitely important you have strong interpersonal skills, as you'll be forging and developing close relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
Nice to haves:
An understanding of the SEO and Content space, to help engage and onboard new partnerships.
Exposure/experience within the online marketing sector (ideally affiliates and publishers)
What we're offering you:
- Competitive base salary, and a commission scheme that makes sure you're rewarded for high performance.
- MVF truly believes in growth for its MVFers! We hold growth conversations where we discuss your future plans and work with you to create a plan to help you get there. We also have our yearly learning festival MVF Fest!
- To supplement this, you'll have £1000 per year to spend on your professional development - courses, conferences or whatever takes your fancy to take you to the next level.
- Work on innovative projects with smart like-minded people, who are keen to share their knowledge and improve on a daily basis.
- Be part of our award-winning company - When we are back in the office you will notice all of our trophies as soon as you walk in!