Come join us
The Sales Development Representative role offers a clear progression pathway within the sales team and presents the ideal environment for you to hone your skills in preparation for a position with full sales cycle and account management responsibilities. You will be reaching out, engaging and setting meetings for our Senior Sales executives with some of MVF’s largest opportunities.
What we're offering you
- Clear path to Account Executive within 6 months of being with the business
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
What you’ll be doing
- You will start with a three month Sales Academy that will be a mix of classroom, remote and on the job training. Throughout the academy you'll be completing assessments, measured on KPI's and ramping up to hit your full quota come month four.
- Focus on the first stages of the client relationship before scheduling Senior Sales Team members to meet with prospective clients
- Engage with prospective clients via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Research and build a pipeline of multinational clients
- Have a keen interest in sales. 3+ months of SDR experience is strongly preferred
- Show the ambition and drive required to excel in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Will quickly and easily develop relationships with potential clients, building rapport from the first call.
- Keep up to date with market trends, helping you to compile business development lists, but also enabling you to have meaningful conversations with potential and live clients.
- Are eager to learn, try new things and keen to develop. All of our Sales Managers and Directors have progressed within MVF and as we are growing, we are looking for future leaders.
- Will channel your commercial mindset into the Account Executive role, enabling your success, and making a real difference to the future of MVF!
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.