MVF is one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. We are a rapidly growing business – we topped the Sunday Times Tech Track, and since then grew 278% per annum before tripling in size again. We now employ over 500 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted the best place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
Although no experience is needed (all training will be provided), you will be responsible for not only finding and forming but also the on boarding and nurturing of new business relationships with a range of SME clients. The role requires an exceptional phone manner with the ability to effectively deal with a high volume of different contacts. It requires you to have business conversations with decision makers in a wide range of sectors about how we can help them quickly grow their business, so commercial acumen is crucial. Working alongside a wider sales and customer services team, you will be responsible for predominantly outbound sales activity as well as some inbound call handling and early stage account management.
- Maintain relationships with a high volume of SME clients.
- Build on these existing relationships to increase the average order value of their account.
- Spot and act on new business opportunities across a number different business verticals.
- Build close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams.
- Hit preset Sales Team KPI’s
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on affiliate developments, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to throughout the day!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Although we have great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events for families including a great children’s christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing Marketing Tech company, and make a real impact from day one while developing your skills, then apply now!