MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and that is why we were voted the best place to work in London in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2018, and why we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better place to work. As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all of our teams are driving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues. We don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying and forming new business relationships with a wide range of SMB clients. The role requires an exceptional telephone manner with the ability to effectively deal with a high volume of different contacts. It requires you to have business conversations with decision makers in a wide range of sectors about how we can help them to quickly grow their business, so commercial acumen is crucial. Working alongside a wider sales and customer services team, you will be responsible for predominantly outbound sales activity as well as some inbound call handling and early stage account management.
- Maintain relationships with a high volume of SMB clients.
- Build on these existing relationships to increase the average order value of their account.
- Spot and act on new business opportunities across a number different business verticals.
- Build close relationships with our technology and digital marketing teams.
- Hit Sales Team KPI’s
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary & Commission
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on affiliate developments, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yogurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to throughout the day!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- For those less energetic, there are also gaming and book clubs. For those who are musical, you can also join the choir.
- Although we have great transport links to Kentish Town and Kentish Town West, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events for families including a great children’s Christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a fast growing Marketing Technology company, and make a real impact from day one while developing your skills, then apply now!