Come join us
As Semior Account Executive you will be focused on closing, onboarding and ensuring successful trials and subsequent growth of MVF’s biggest opportunities. Along with your manager and MarOps team, you will develop the strategy to target key decision makers and closing these prospects.
What we're offering you
- $75,000 base salary + uncapped commission structure
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!
What you’ll be doing
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients
- Creating strategic outreach, closing, onboarding and scaling the biggest opportunities for MVF
- Ability to spot & launch business opportunities across different verticals and countries
- Communicate with MVF Marketing Operations in order to set marketing campaigns live, and subsequently conduct onboarding processes
- Manage and provide full support for every account in your portfolio
- Building close relationships with our technology, legal, finance, leadership and digital marketing teams
- Must have a “hunter” mentality and be able to prospect into new accounts
- Experience in strategic outreach to large businesses strongly preferred
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a closing role selling solutions or services (having sold to marketing and sales decision maker roles is a plus but not required)
- Startup DNA/attitude
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Proven track record of successful negotiation internally and externally
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We help people navigate complex buying decisions, driving more sales globally than anyone else. For our customers, this means they can trust our brands again and again to help them buy from suitable clients. For our clients, this means they rely on us to bring them unrivalled numbers of new customers who are prepared and ready to buy.
We want you to be a part of our success!
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today.
At MVF, we want to help others succeed.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are the foundation for MVF to build, promote and sustain a culture of trust, safety, growth and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our DEI guiding principles underpin how we build our teams, develop our talent, provide a fair working environment and create an ambitious company that reflects the diversity of our employees, customers, clients and partners, globally.
At MVF, we encourage the formation of employee led networks in order to bring employees with a shared interest together to advance diversity, equity and inclusion at MVF, whether as a member of a diverse community, or as an ally. We currently have three networks: LEEP (Lived Experience of Ethnic People), LGBTQ+ and Womens Network who all provide support, raise awareness, advance MVF’s DEI approach, commitments and objectives, develop communication, learning programmes and initiatives that lead to greater inclusion and belonging for all MVFers.
We’re committed to providing adjustments to those who may need them during the recruitment process. If you consider yourself someone who may need adjustments, please let your contact in the Talent Team know.
We are diverse by nature, but inclusive by choice.