MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies Award, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest-growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation, and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been the number 1 best place to work UK-wide in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020, and we are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
Our Austin office opened in 2015 as a strategic decision to expand rapidly within the US. Because our service has such transparent ROI, we work closely with our partners to devise a tailored strategy that suits their requirements and delivers the right volume of leads at the right time. The service we provide extends beyond tapping into a new customer base. We operate in over 120 countries, and help over 1,000 clients with their growth, expanding into new markets and territories each month.
KBDSs are our top tier of individual contributors. They are tasked with landing the biggest clients for MVF, spending a large portion of their time focused on breaking into new markets and verticals. They benefit from SDR support, but are expected to create and own a number of key prospect relationships. KBDSs build some of the biggest books of recurring revenue in the business, with a key focus on expanding existing clients and supporting their growth internationally.
Key Business Development Specialist (KBDS)
This role will work closely with the Sales Manager, Head of Sales, Managing Director, Marketing Operations and be able to show leadership to the wider sales team through knowledge-sharing.
You will be focused on closing, onboarding and ensuring successful trials and subsequent growth of MVF’s biggest opportunities. Along with your manager, MarOps team and the SDRs, you will develop the strategy to target key decision makers and closing these prospects. You will be accountable for hitting New Business KPIs, ensuring high revenue retention after trial and growing your portfolio of clients.
You will develop expert level product knowledge in the verticals you sell, and be a thought leader in both closing new business and expanding your existing portfolio. You will have access to sell an approved list of new verticals before they have been officially handed over to the wider sales team.
This role puts you at the forefront of our MVF vision and a key part of achieving our growth goals.
Our ideal MVFer:
- Must have a “hunter” mentality and be able to prospect into new accounts
- Experience in strategic outreach to large businesses strongly preferred
- 3-4+ years experience in a closing role selling solutions or services (having sold to marketing and sales decision maker roles is a plus)
- Experience with a CRM
- Startup attitude
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience in account management preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Proven track record of successful negotiation internally and externally
- Researching and building a pipeline of multinational clients
- (Both individually and with SDRs) creating strategic outreach, closing, onboarding and scaling the biggest opportunities for MVF
- Ability to spot & launch business opportunities across different verticals and countries
- Strategic Lead or key responsibility on categories you work in
- Communicate with MVF Marketing Operations in order to set marketing campaigns live, and subsequently conduct onboarding processes
- Manage and provide full support for every account in your portfolio
- Building close relationships with our technology, legal, finance, leadership and digital marketing teams
- Bring your strategies and ideas to advance our company's values and vision for the future
What we offer you:
As a Business Development Executive, you will receive a competitive basic salary, with an impressive commission structure. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities. You will also receive:
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any outside related courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!