MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 45 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
MVF topped the Sunday Times Tech Track as the fastest growing tech/media company in the UK, and we’ve been winning awards ever since; whether for growth, for excellence in marketing, or for innovation in other fields. At present, MVF is made up of 500+ amazing people in the UK and USA, and we’ll soon be launching our third regional office, this time in the APAC region.
Our focus on proprietary technology and multi-channel marketing expertise allows clients an unparalleled reach into new markets and channels, delivering engaged customers in real-time to fuel sustainable growth for some of the world’s most ambitious businesses.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world class teams. We want you to help us get there!
The Partnership Operations team is accountable for the commercial strategy, analysis and delivery at the partnership level. With a unique view across the entire CPC funnel, the Partnerships Operations team has a large number of levers at its disposal to achieve the optimum feed placement, design, CTR and click volume of partner pages to deliver partner target revenue per visitor (RPV) whilst ensuring we deliver against client quality targets so that long term gross profit is maximised for MVF.
What we do:
We work with 3rd party publishers (partners) directly to boost their website revenue. We do this by owning commercial relationships with clients and putting monetised links and full comparison feeds/tables onto our partners pages.
We operate on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis. This means that every time a website user clicks one of our links or uses one of our comparison tables, our clients pay us an agreed fee per click. The more clicks, the more money!
Our aim is to own the search engine results by having our feeds and monetised links across all the top websites for our target products, .
The partnerships operations executive plays a pivotal role in our growth and the execution of partnerships, growing and delivering against the wider plan. You will be right in the middle of all the action.
- You will be given a portfolio of publishers to review their pages and find ways to optimize and increase customer experience and revenue
- You’ll work closely with the Partnerships manager and our sales team to get your ideas across and implemented with our publishers
- You will be expected to perform in depth analysis across your portfolio to identify data driven opportunities to increase performance vs client expectations.
- We’re keen on giving you a lot of freedom and flexibility to unlock your creativity
- Although we do expect to see you hitting your growth targets in return
You should think of the partner network as a series of your own websites and you will be expected to have a strong grasp of all the levers at your disposal to drive forward your key KPI: Gross Profit.
You will need to build strong relationships with our partnership sales team, internal editorial teams and third party publishers to ensure you are aligned with their goals and work closely to deliver against their targets
This role is data driven but requires a good handle on publishing site content marketing techniques and CRO best practices to inform marketing strategies and propose changes to our partner pages.
What kind of person we are looking for:
- Innovative and creative: Able to come up with lots of ideas to drive optimisations
- Resilient: This role is challenging and there will be setbacks and changes. We want someone who can take these, learn, develop and improve.
- Data driven: you love to dig into data to find new opportunities
- Teamplayer: you love achieving big targets together
- Autonomous and adaptive: able to develop and create processes yourself and not rely solely on others. We are the fastest growing part of the business and being adaptive is critical
- You love growth!
- Devising long-term strategies to grow GP within your portfolio
- Working with the partnership sales team when growing partnerships to ensure we are launching on their best pages, with the most aligned feeds and subcats.
- Analysing client demand across the hub to create detailed plans on how you can deliver volume across your portfolio to support client and subcat revenue targets
- Using in-depth knowledge of publishing content to help devise innovative ideas, to drive performance
- Perform analysis on partner performance to ensure we are consistently delivering against plan
- Combine and manipulate various data sets to deliver insights driving profitability and partner success
- Monitoring, tracking and improving key partner metrics
- Set the commercial strategy with the partnerships sales team within your portfolio, prioritise initiatives and communicate plans effectively
- Identifying and executing on initiatives which facilitate better decision making within the team, such as improving data visibility
- Work closely with the partnerships ops manager to improve our partnership process (onboarding, feed placement best practice, CRO win roll outs etc)
- Establishing strong relationships with members of other functions and hub in order to facilitate regular and effective idea sharing
- Assisting Partnerships Manager in identifying key commercial priorities within the hub
- Regularly offering feedback on team processes, commercial performance and team morale
Our MVF Values
Company culture is very important to us, and so we’re very proud to have been named the number 1 place to work in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List 2020. We are constantly looking for ways to make MVF an even better environment for all our people.
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, we have clear values that inform everything we do; from who we hire, to the work we do, to which businesses we partner with.
We don’t just talk about our values, we live them:
- Drive to be world class
- Work smart & deliver fast
- Love innovation
- Help others succeed
- Earn trust
- Inspire positivity