What does an Enterprise Account Executive at MVF do?
As an Enterprise Account Executive you hold full responsibility for the end-to-end sales cycle at MVF. You will be tasked with both generating new business opportunities and driving them through to closure. Business Development Representatives have the unique opportunity to both build and manage their own global portfolio of clients, which will vary from developing new relationships over the phone, through to flying out to meet with key clients to ensure they are set up for success.
MVF values and believes in autonomy. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will hold ultimate responsibility for the growth of your portfolio; for setting the strategy, winning new business and driving growth for your clients. You can expect to be supported by a first in class sales team eager to see you excel in the role.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Research and build a pipeline of multinational clients
- Drive prospective clients through the sales process and win new business
- Work alongside our Digital Marketing and Technology teams to launch new global verticals
- Build relationships with your clients once onboarded in order to ensure their ROI and profitability for MVF.
- Work with our Data Science team to understand where we can improve our Digital Marketing campaigns.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you are:
- Passionate about Sales. Prior experience of sales, business development or entrepreneurialism are highly valued but we offer Sales Academy training for candidates with drive and potential.
- Able to quickly and easily develop relationships with prospective clients, building rapport from the first call.
- Organized and able to manage your time effectively in order to ensure a steady pipeline of new business and manage your current portfolio.
- Up to date with market trends so that you can have meaningful conversations with prospective and current clients.
- Eager to learn and try new things. MVF’s Sales Managers and Directors have all developed internally and as we continue to grow we are looking for future leaders.
- Commercially minded. In this autonomous role you have the power in your hands to enable your own success and impact the future of MVF.
About the Team:
The sales team at MVF underpins everything that we do and you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the continued acceleration of the business.
The Austin office was founded in 2015 and has been growing ever since! As MVF continues its global expansion you will have the unique opportunity to operate within a startup environment whilst enjoying the stability and support of a well established and accomplished 400+ strong UK-based business.
We are looking to hire the next generation of leaders at MVF, which means no micromanagement and significant responsibility from day one. If you have the drive and commercial nous to succeed there is a place for you at MVF. Together we will achieve our target of being valued at $1 billion.
MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
What we offer you:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will receive a competitive basic salary, with an uncapped commission structure. We make sure you’re rewarded for your success, as well as making sure you have plenty of growth and progression opportunities. You will also receive:
- Great work-life balance, Monday – Friday, business hours (9am - 5pm) – it’s not a competition between who leaves the latest, just keep smashing your targets
- Matched 401k contributions
- Competitive holiday benefits (24 days a year paid holiday, plus 7 national holidays)
- Medical coverage including Dental and Vision (with the ability to upgrade) – we want you feeling your best at work!
- $1,500 training budget for any external relevant courses and an unlimited budget for books to help you succeed!
- Free healthy snacks throughout the day, coffee, tea and fruit infused water
- Trips to exotic destinations when we beat our yearly targets. We went to Ibiza pre-COVID!
- Monthly team lunches
- Paid central Austin parking
- Regular social events – we love working and spending time together, so we like to take time to bond and have fun!