MVF is an award-winning customer generation business supplying some of the world’s leading brands with high volumes of new customers in over 40 countries. In 2020 we were ranked 1st in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For List, and even won a special award for our commitment to our people’s learning and development.
We are on a mission to accelerate our clients’ growth by building the world’s most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the development of world-class teams. We want you to help us get there!
The CRM team are a 16 strong team of exceptionally talented marketers. Our daily mantra is to consistently break new ground in Email Marketing and Customer Acquisition. With over 80 million emails being sent a month, we have an enormous audience to connect with.
You will be responsible for creating engaging, innovative, and relevant content, designing templates and managing the send schedules, for a broad range of high-impact campaigns across multiple markets and languages. You will need to analyse campaign performances, identify opportunities and make data driven decisions to maximise the performance of your personal market. Think of it as your own mini business.
In CRM, we maximise:
The lifetime value of a subscriber to MVF
The value a subscriber gets out of us
But most importantly…
The potential of our team and the individuals within it - i.e. YOU
- Delivery, optimisation and scheduling of campaigns to maximise your gross profit contribution to MVF’s targets
- Producing world class content that you can be proud of
- Creating and delivering fantastic user experience for our subscribers
- Exciting testing and innovation to constantly improve campaign performance
- Analysis and insight to drive market and team decisions
- Significant collaboration with the entire CRM team and other teams in MVF
- Making commercial decisions to optimise against client orders and budgets
- Personal contribution towards the team roadmap and milestones (i.e. the big projects!)
Our Ideal MVFer:
- Logical problem solver
- Commercially savvy and able to prioritise high value tasks effectively
- Is passionate about delivering world class content and UX journey for the user
- Seeks to learn every day and helps to improve the team and the company
- Understands the importance of data driven decisions